UMRA birthday info for 29 December 2020
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2020-12-29 07:15:34 UTC
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
2020-12-29 08:48:33 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Happy birthday Sally! I hope you have a lovely day :)
To be astonished is one of the surest ways of not growing old too
quickly. (Colette)
Chris
2020-12-29 09:10:20 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Happy birthday Sally! I hope you have a lovely day :)
Should have toasted you with that bit of choccie/liquid refreshment on
Sunday, Sally. Hope those umcats treated you kindly.

2020-12-29 09:03:55 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB!
--
Sid
2020-12-29 22:20:36 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB!
Strongly endorsed. Many many happies.
2020-12-29 09:10:33 UTC
Many happy returns, Sally.
Jenny M Benson
2020-12-29 09:58:36 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Have a splendid day, Sally, and many happy returns!
2020-12-30 13:07:15 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Thank you all for your birthday wishes, very much appreciated especially
since I am now Very Old.

One of these scenarios is true.

1. We had a wild rave, partying until the early hours.
2. We had a pleasant meal cooked by me, and a beaker or two full of the
warm South by our log burner, surrounded by cats.

No prizes!
2020-12-30 15:10:20 UTC
On 30 Dec 2020 13:07:15 GMT, Sally Thompson
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Thank you all for your birthday wishes, very much appreciated especially
since I am now Very Old.
One of these scenarios is true.
1. We had a wild rave, partying until the early hours.
2. We had a pleasant meal cooked by me, and a beaker or two full of the
warm South by our log burner, surrounded by cats.
No prizes!
Oooh. Tricky.

Couldn't you add two more alternatives? Then at least we'd be able to
go 50/50, Phone a Friend or Ask UMRA.

2020-12-30 21:02:41 UTC
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Thank you all for your birthday wishes, very much appreciated especially
since I am now Very Old.
One of these scenarios is true.
1. We had a wild rave, partying until the early hours.
2. We had a pleasant meal cooked by me, and a beaker or two full of the
warm South by our log burner, surrounded by cats.
No prizes!
Oooh. Tricky.
Couldn't you add two more alternatives? Then at least we'd be able to
go 50/50, Phone a Friend or Ask UMRA.
Well, lighting the log burner would certainly attract cats, so that
sounds quite credible.
On the other hand, I don't think the cats would be all that keen on a rave.