The RealTest...
2019-10-05 07:38:57 UTC
Now that Saturday has arrived, we will see if the UMRA traffic jam was just
a POTUS* or a genuine resurgence.

*Polite way of putting it.
2019-10-05 07:40:08 UTC
Which has led me to wonder what FLATUS may be an acronym for...
Mike
2019-10-05 08:01:01 UTC
Now that Saturday has arrived, we will see if the UMRA traffic jam was just
a POTUS* or a genuine resurgence.
*Polite way of putting it.
Which has led me to wonder what FLATUS may be an acronym for...
Don’t know, but, if I get wind of it....
2019-10-05 08:35:14 UTC
Now that Saturday has arrived, we will see if the UMRA traffic jam was just
a POTUS* or a genuine resurgence.
*Polite way of putting it.
Which has led me to wonder what FLATUS may be an acronym for...
Don’t know, but, if I get wind of it....
Wind has arrived... Farming Lost All Trust Under Sean.
2019-10-05 12:42:13 UTC
Now that Saturday has arrived, we will see if the UMRA traffic jam was just
a POTUS* or a genuine resurgence.
*Polite way of putting it.
Which has led me to wonder what FLATUS may be an acronym for...
Hypothetical exchange I've seen suggested:
Boris: in UK, Trump mean a fart.
Donald: Really? Well, over here, a Johnson is a prick.

Around the time of Trump's inauguration, much was made of the "fart"
meaning; I'd never encountered it (and still haven't, except in
conversations like this).
Don’t know, but, if I get wind of it....
Wind has arrived... Farming Lost All Trust Under Sean.
Really needs to be something that can be The United States, though.
POTUS' wife comes close, though I think she's FLOTUS.

... the pleasure of the mind is an amazing thing. My life has been driven by
the satisfaction of curiosity. - Jeremy Paxman (being interviewed by Anne
Widdecombe), Radio Times, 2-8 July 2011.
Jenny M Benson
2019-10-05 14:35:20 UTC
Around the time of Trump's inauguration, much was made of the "fart"
meaning; I'd never encountered it (and still haven't, except in
conversations like this).
What a sheltered life you've led, Jpeg!

When my son was a baby we had good reason for calling him Trumpet Trousers.
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Sally Thompson
2019-10-05 16:48:23 UTC
Around the time of Trump's inauguration, much was made of the "fart"
meaning; I'd never encountered it (and still haven't, except in
conversations like this).
What a sheltered life you've led, Jpeg!
When my son was a baby we had good reason for calling him Trumpet Trousers.
Oh dear, I know I really shouldn't laugh, but...
2019-10-05 17:23:14 UTC
Around the time of Trump's inauguration, much was made of the "fart"
meaning; I'd never encountered it (and still haven't, except in
conversations like this).
What a sheltered life you've led, Jpeg!
When my son was a baby we had good reason for calling him Trumpet Trousers.
Oh dear, I know I really shouldn't laugh, but...
Oh, were we not meant to laugh? I've failed again.
2019-10-05 18:10:11 UTC
Around the time of Trump's inauguration, much was made of the "fart"
meaning; I'd never encountered it (and still haven't, except in
conversations like this).
What a sheltered life you've led, Jpeg!
When my son was a baby we had good reason for calling him Trumpet Trousers.
Oh dear, I know I really shouldn't laugh, but...
We're a bit less subtle with farty-pants.

Thinking about it, I'm sure we all giggled at the chorus of Nellie the
Elephant when we were small...
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-10-05 22:38:30 UTC
Around the time of Trump's inauguration, much was made of the "fart"
meaning; I'd never encountered it (and still haven't, except in
conversations like this).
What a sheltered life you've led, Jpeg!
When my son was a baby we had good reason for calling him Trumpet Trousers.
We had a trumpeter: my Dad used to blow his nose in a spectacular
fashion. I don't _remember_ it being connected with farting.
Oh dear, I know I really shouldn't laugh, but...
I see no reason why not: this _is_ UMRA after all! (Where being amused
is encouraged, and PC-ness or whatever makes you think you shouldn't,
isn't.)
Post by BrritSki
We're a bit less subtle with farty-pants.
Thinking about it, I'm sure we all giggled at the chorus of Nellie the
Elephant when we were small...
Ah, just nose-blowing to me. I genuinely don't think the other ever
occurred to me.

Only dirty people need wash
Sam Plusnet
2019-10-05 20:21:51 UTC
Around the time of Trump's inauguration, much was made of the "fart"
meaning; I'd never encountered it (and still haven't, except in
conversations like this).
What a sheltered life you've led, Jpeg!
When my son was a baby we had good reason for calling him Trumpet Trousers.
That's just the sort of snippet that his co-workers and friends all
_need_ to hear.
2019-10-06 07:36:00 UTC
Around the time of Trump's inauguration, much was made of the "fart"
meaning; I'd never encountered it (and still haven't, except in
conversations like this).
What a sheltered life you've led, Jpeg!
When my son was a baby we had good reason for calling him Trumpet Trousers.
That's just the sort of snippet that his co-workers and friends all
_need_ to hear.
And imparted to the best man...
2019-10-06 09:46:10 UTC
That's just the sort of snippet that his co-workers and friends all
_need_ to hear.
And imparted to the best man...
He did get married this year, but didn't have a Best Man. One of his
identical twin step-daughters took on that role. That particular
nick-name has never been imparted outside the family, although there is
a photograph which my daughter has threatened to have printed on a plate
or mug a few times ...I fear that would lead to prosecution these days.
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-10-06 13:19:12 UTC
That's just the sort of snippet that his co-workers and friends all
_need_ to hear.
And imparted to the best man...
He did get married this year, but didn't have a Best Man. One of his
identical twin step-daughters took on that role. That particular nick-
Wow, that's modern! Did she organise a stag party too?
Post by Jenny M Benson
name has never been imparted outside the family, although there is a
photograph which my daughter has threatened to have printed on a plate
or mug a few times ...I fear that would lead to prosecution these days.
(-:; I don't think so unless it promulgates an untruth. (Or infringes
copyright.) IANAL though (so this advice is worth what you paid for it).

"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than going to a garage
makes you a car." - Laurence J. Peter
Jenny M Benson
2019-10-06 14:24:30 UTC
name has never been imparted outside the family, although there is a
photograph which my daughter has threatened to have printed on a plate
or mug a few times ...I fear that would lead to prosecution these days.
(-:; I don't think so unless it promulgates an untruth. (Or infringes
copyright.) IANAL though (so this advice is worth what you paid for it).
Let's just say that he was a little older in the photo than in the time
of Trumpet Trousers and leave it at that!
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/