Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 3rd to 7th May 2020
2020-04-28 15:50:59 UTC
The credits are rather long this week, being the composite list for five
eventful programmes from the past.

Cast :
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
Alf Grundy - David Hargreaves
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Clarrie Grundy - Heather Bell
Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Jim Lloyd - John Rowe
Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
Neil Carter - Brian Hewlett
Joe Grundy - Edward Kelsey
Will Grundy - Philip Molloy
Tom Archer - William Troughton
Sid Perks - Alan Devereux
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Glen - Gerard Murphy
Kathy Perks - Hedli Niklaus
Kate Aldridge - Kellie Bright
Kenton Archer - Richard Atlee
Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
Debbie Aldridge - Tamsin Greig
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Tony Archer - David Troughton
Roy Tucker - Ian Pepperell
Alan Franks - John Telfer
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore
Tom Archer - Tom Graham
Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Will Sanderson-Thwaite

Writer : Gillian Richmond
Writer : Mary Cutler
Writer : Tim Stimpson
Writer : Joanna Toye
Writer : Nawal Gadalla

Director : Marina Caldarone
Director : Sean O'Connor
Director : Julie Beckett
Director : Rosemary Watts

Spoilers:
Sunday 3rd - We delve into The Archers’ archive and revisit the day Ed
and Emma finally marry. (22 May 2015)
Monday 4th - We delve into The Archers’ archive to revisit the day of
Adam and Ian’s civil partnership. (14 December 2006)
Tuesday 5th - We delve into The Archers’ archive to revisit Kirsty and
Tom's big day. (24 April 2014)
Wednesday 6th - We delve into The Archers’ archive to revisit Chris and
Alice's elopement. (2 August 2010)
Thursday 7th - We delve into The Archers’ archive as we bid farewell to
Joe Grundy. (8 November 2019)

As you can see, we have four weddings and a funeral in the first week of
the "Three weeks of themed programmes from the last two decades reliving
key moments from the characters’ lives and the events that make Ambridge
unforgettable."

I have included the original dates of broadcast above, after the spoilers.
2020-04-28 16:27:37 UTC
[...]
Well, that will save some ‘early evening time’ for doing other things as
far as I’m concerned.
<LW>
DavidK

I might listen to AmbridgeExtra again (or Annika Stranded).
John Finlay
2020-04-29 11:37:26 UTC
As you can see, we have four weddings and a funeral in the first week of
the "Three weeks of themed programmes from the last two decades reliving
key moments from the characters’ lives and the events that make Ambridge
unforgettable."
I have included the original dates of broadcast above, after the spoilers.
Well, that will save some ‘early evening time’ for doing other things as
far as I’m concerned.
<LW>
Totally agree. Might be a halfway step to a complete break.

Vicky Ayech
2020-04-28 16:40:06 UTC
[...]
So that's three happy ones, except Ed and Emma are now splitting up,
and two miserable ones. I'd have welcomed more farming and good
cheer.