Spoiler Monday 4/1/21
2021-01-04 21:43:01 UTC
That was actually a satisfying episode :)
The tables turned at BL.
Will David be investigated as well as Justin?
At least the nuggering story is moving on but why did we hear nothing
about Kirsty's fate?
Vicky Ayech
2021-01-04 21:44:28 UTC
On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 21:43:01 +0000, Vicky Ayech
Post by Vicky Ayech
That was actually a satisfying episode :)
The tables turned at BL.
Will David be investigated as well as Justin?
At least the nuggering story is moving on but why did we hear nothing
about Kirsty's fate?
Ah just seen the iplayer trailer for tomorrow. And also saw a tweet by
Keri saying they will move to 5 days a week, but no date.
Sid Nuncius
2021-01-05 09:07:31 UTC
That was actually a satisfying episode :)
The tables turned at BL.
Will David be investigated as well as Justin?
At least the nuggering story is moving on but why did we hear nothing
about Kirsty's fate?
Hurrah! First Penny's Rubbish Haiku, and now this outstanding Rubbish
Limerick!

Things are looking up.
--
Sid
2021-01-05 09:56:10 UTC
That was actually a satisfying episode :)
The tables turned at BL.
Will David be investigated as well as Justin?
At least the nuggering story is moving on but why did we hear nothing
about Kirsty's fate?
Hurrah! First Penny's Rubbish Haiku, and now this outstanding Rubbish
Limerick!
Things are looking up.
MATRON! Quickly, the purple pills here!