Bulb
2019-01-05 19:23:07 UTC
Am I right on thinking there is a referral scheme for Bulb?
I'm about to switch to them and would happily send a few quid towards any
umrat who cares to refer me, rather than chucking it at MSE.
2019-01-05 19:39:05 UTC
Am I right on thinking there is a referral scheme for Bulb?
I'm about to switch to them and would happily send a few quid towards any
umrat who cares to refer me, rather than chucking it at MSE.
Ooh, me Miss, please, miss.
bulb.co.uk/refer/maureenb5599
It is currently £100 each, not 50.
Penny
2019-01-05 23:39:07 UTC
On Sat, 05 Jan 2019 21:26:49 +0000, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
Post by Fenny
Post by Penny
Am I right on thinking there is a referral scheme for Bulb?
I'm about to switch to them and would happily send a few quid towards any
umrat who cares to refer me, rather than chucking it at MSE.
Ooh, me Miss, please, miss.
bulb.co.uk/refer/maureenb5599
Noted.
Post by Vicky Ayech
It is currently £100 each, not 50.
That's very interesting, it's only £25 cashback for signing up through
MoneySavingExpert.
2019-01-06 09:30:32 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
It is currently £100 each, not 50.
That's very interesting, it's only £25 cashback for signing up through
MoneySavingExpert.
If anyone else wants to sign uip I have an account and can give a link
too :)
BrritSki
2019-01-06 09:49:44 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
It is currently £100 each, not 50.
That's very interesting, it's only £25 cashback for signing up through
MoneySavingExpert.
If anyone else wants to sign uip I have an account and can give a link
too :)
I have an agreement with Sid to switch to Bulb via him as we have just
committed to the solar PV and need someone who are good value and highly
rated, but who also do FIT.

Octopus were OK on the 1st 2 points but not the latter, and their pop-up
octopus nagging me that my laptop was fully charged are irritating and
I'm not sure it's a goo idea either - aren't modern transformers able to
switch themselves off ?

This morning it is nagging me that "Carbon emissions from electricity
are currently high". Sorry, but electrity does not emit carbon. Some
forms of generation might emit carbon DIOXIDE, but that doesn't sound
scary enough does it ?

While I'm in rant mode, Rod Liddle hilarious on Project Fear in this
morning's Times e.g.
"The nine remaining people who still watch Doctor Who would have been
terrified to learn that an isolated Britain will have no defence against
those death-ray-squirting pepper pots. In the latest episode, when the
Doctor tried to call on the cross-border Unified Intelligence Taskforce
to help save Sheffield from extermination, she learnt that Britain was
no longer a member after falling out with its “major international
partners”. Geddit? Some of those nine viewers did, and complained. But
complaining about Doctor Who being full of limp, vacuous liberal
remainer propaganda is like complaining that the sea is wet."