Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 25th January 2019
2019-01-17 19:13:35 UTC

Johnny Phillips - Tom Gibbons
Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Lee - Ryan Early
Tim - Carl Prekopp

Director : Gwenda Hughes
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Amanda Whittington

Spoilers:
Sunday 20th - Alistair takes centre stage and Jennifer offers some
advice.
Monday 21st - Helen is put on the spot and Ben has an idea.
Tuesday 22nd - Susan jumps to conclusions and Ed has money on his mind.
Wednesday 23rd - Elizabeth makes a shocking confession and David fears
for a relative.
Thursday 24th - Kenton puts his foot in it and Tom makes his pitch.
Friday 25th - Brian faces an ultimatum, and Tony has bad news to impart.
2019-01-17 19:44:00 UTC
David Archer    -    Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer    -    Felicity Finch
Ben Archer    -    Ben Norris
Kenton Archer    -    Richard Attlee
Tony Archer    -    David Troughton
Pat Archer    -    Patricia Gallimore
Helen Archer    -    Louiza Patikas
Tom Archer    -    William Troughton
Brian Aldridge    -    Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge    -    Angela Piper
Susan Carter    -    Charlotte Martin
Alice Carter    -    Hollie Chapman
Emma Grundy    -    Emerald O'Hanrahan
Ed Grundy    -    Barry Farrimond
Shula Hebden Lloyd    -    Judy Bennett
Alistair Lloyd    -    Michael Lumsden
Adam Macy    -    Andrew Wincott
Jazzer McCreary    -    Ryan Kelly
Elizabeth Pargetter    -    Alison Dowling
Johnny Phillips    -    Tom Gibbons
Peggy Woolley    -    June Spencer
Lee    -    Ryan Early
Tim    -    Carl Prekopp
Director    :    Gwenda Hughes
Editor    :    Jeremy Howe
Writer    :    Amanda Whittington
Sunday 20th - Alistair takes centre stage and Jennifer offers some advice.
Er, Alastair, the Canterbury Tales is over now.
Post by carolet
Monday 21st - Helen is put on the spot and Ben has an idea.
Lee asks her if she likes tuna and Ben tells her to do Veganuary.
Post by carolet
Tuesday 22nd - Susan jumps to conclusions and Ed has money on his mind.
No change there. For either.
Post by carolet
Wednesday 23rd - Elizabeth makes a shocking confession and David fears
for a relative.
She was running Ellis to offset the huge losses LL has been making.
Post by carolet
Thursday 24th - Kenton puts his foot in it and Tom makes his pitch.
Jolene makes him scrub it off the Snug carpet, but then Tom spills tar
in the Public.
Post by carolet
Friday 25th - Brian faces an ultimatum, and Tony has bad news to impart.
"Either that wallpaper goes or I do."
"I'm taking over Bridge Farm again."

2019-01-17 22:02:51 UTC
David Archer    -    Timothy Bentinck Ruth Archer    -    Felicity
Finch Ben Archer    -    Ben Norris Kenton Archer    -    Richard
Attlee Tony Archer    -    David Troughton Pat Archer    -    Patricia
Gallimore Helen Archer    -    Louiza Patikas Tom Archer    -
William Troughton Brian Aldridge    -    Charles Collingwood Jennifer
Aldridge    -    Angela Piper Susan Carter    -    Charlotte Martin
Alice Carter    -    Hollie Chapman Emma Grundy    -    Emerald
O'Hanrahan Ed Grundy    -    Barry Farrimond Shula Hebden Lloyd    -
Judy Bennett Alistair Lloyd    -    Michael Lumsden Adam Macy    -
Andrew Wincott Jazzer McCreary    -    Ryan Kelly Elizabeth
Pargetter    -    Alison Dowling Johnny Phillips    -    Tom Gibbons
Post by carolet
Friday 25th - Brian faces an ultimatum, and Tony has bad news to impart.
"Either that wallpaper goes or I do."
"I'm taking over Bridge Farm again."
Excellent. All of them.
2019-01-18 12:22:50 UTC
Wednesday 23rd - Elizabeth makes a shocking confession and David fears
for a relative.
She was running Ellis to offset the huge losses LL has been making.
Fnarr fnarr

BTN please

2019-01-19 09:28:29 UTC
Wednesday 23rd - Elizabeth makes a shocking confession and David fears
for a relative.
She was running Ellis to offset the huge losses LL has been making.
Fnarr fnarr
BTN please
Mere vulgarity, I fear.
2019-01-19 10:16:06 UTC
Wednesday 23rd - Elizabeth makes a shocking confession and David fears
for a relative.
She was running Ellis to offset the huge losses LL has been making.
Fnarr fnarr
BTN please
Mere vulgarity, I fear.
Could someone explain my vulgarity to me, please? I'm possibly far too
innocent, but my original comment was to suggest that Lizzie was the Mrs
Big behind the Borchester drug scene, nothing more.

2019-01-19 10:26:23 UTC
Wednesday 23rd - Elizabeth makes a shocking confession and David fears
for a relative.
She was running Ellis to offset the huge losses LL has been making.
Fnarr fnarr
BTN please
Mere vulgarity, I fear.
Could someone explain my vulgarity to me, please? I'm possibly far too
innocent, but my original comment was to suggest that Lizzie was the Mrs
Big behind the Borchester drug scene, nothing more.
I took "fnarr fnarr" to be a reference to Finbarr Saunders And His
Double Entendres, where I believe the phrase originated and whose double
entendres were exclusively sexual. I therefore assumed that a liaison
was being implied. (I don't listen to TA, so I don't know who Ellis is
or what he does.)

As Sid, I apologise for the error.

As the BTM, I would suggest that you make yourself clear, young man.
<stalks off haughtily>
2019-01-19 11:13:18 UTC
[...]
A true BTM! Never admit a weakness, misunderstanding, ‘whooshnus’ of any
scale, inability to empath or demonstrate incompetence in any way. As for
an apology, well, Sid is obviously in no way related to the BTM!
2019-01-19 11:44:57 UTC
[...]
A double entendre attempt, yes. Thanks for the history lesson.

(Ellis, a fellow college student was selling the drugs to Freddie, Freddie
refused to implicate Ellis, who was blackmailing Freddie as well as
bullying him. Ellis is still walking free and presumably still dealing,
though we’ve heard no more.)

2019-01-19 13:31:27 UTC
Ellis is still walking free and presumably still dealing,
though we’ve heard no more.)
Freddie stupidly & without reason did rat on Ellis and the latter was
mentioned as assisting police with their enquiries.

Ellis will no doubt exact his revenge when Freddie returns to LL.
2019-01-19 13:46:17 UTC
Ellis is still walking free and presumably still dealing,
though we’ve heard no more.)
Freddie stupidly & without reason did rat on Ellis and the latter was
mentioned as assisting police with their enquiries.
Ellis will no doubt exact his revenge when Freddie returns to LL.
Are you by any chance suggesting that

Forgive and forget
and
Let bygones be bygones

are not article one and article two of the Criminal Code?

Who'd have thought it?

Nick
Clive Arthur
2019-01-21 09:33:32 UTC
Ellis is still walking free and presumably still dealing,
though we’ve heard no more.)
Freddie stupidly & without reason did rat on Ellis and the latter was
mentioned as assisting police with their enquiries.
Ellis will no doubt exact his revenge when Freddie returns to LL.
I don't think so, Ellis B is the least significant bit.

Cheers
Clive
John Ashby
2019-01-21 09:57:12 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Ellis is still walking free and presumably still dealing,
though we’ve heard no more.)
Freddie stupidly & without reason did rat on Ellis and the latter was
mentioned as assisting police with their enquiries.
Ellis will no doubt exact his revenge when Freddie returns to LL.
I don't think so, Ellis B is the least significant bit.
Cheers
Big- or little-endian?

john
Clive Arthur

Clive
Sid Nuncius
2019-01-21 10:42:23 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
I don't think so, Ellis B is the least significant bit.
Big- or little-endian?
Bell.
Steady on, Clive. It's a family newsgroup, you know.
Let's not have a ding-dong...
Sam Plusnet
2019-01-22 20:50:18 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
I don't think so, Ellis B is the least significant bit.
Big- or little-endian?
Bell.
Steady on, Clive.  It's a family newsgroup, you know.
Dropped a clanger?
Let's not have a ding-dong...
I thought you would chime in.
2019-01-23 08:52:55 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
I don't think so, Ellis B is the least significant bit.
Big- or little-endian?
Bell.
Steady on, Clive.  It's a family newsgroup, you know.
Dropped a clanger?
Let's not have a ding-dong...
I thought you would chime in.
This thread is going like the clappers, and if it weren’t so steep all the
other Umrats might roped in.
2019-01-23 11:07:41 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
I don't think so, Ellis B is the least significant bit.
Big- or little-endian?
Bell.
Steady on, Clive.  It's a family newsgroup, you know.
Dropped a clanger?
Let's not have a ding-dong...
I thought you would chime in.
This thread is going like the clappers, and if it weren’t so steep all the
other Umrats might roped in.
ITYM sallied forth.

Or am I teaching my Grandsire to suck eggs?

2019-01-23 11:17:30 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
I don't think so, Ellis B is the least significant bit.
Big- or little-endian?
Bell.
Steady on, Clive.  It's a family newsgroup, you know.
Dropped a clanger?
Let's not have a ding-dong...
I thought you would chime in.
This thread is going like the clappers, and if it weren’t so steep all the
other Umrats might roped in.
ITYM sallied forth.
Or am I teaching my Grandsire to suck eggs?
john
...pull the other one...
2019-01-21 14:20:06 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Ellis is still walking free and presumably still dealing,
though we’ve heard no more.)
Freddie stupidly & without reason did rat on Ellis and the latter was
mentioned as assisting police with their enquiries.
Ellis will no doubt exact his revenge when Freddie returns to LL.
I don't think so, Ellis B is the least significant bit.
Cheers
Does he know Elsie Dee? I am thinking of the lowest, not the D Splay by the
way.
Clive Arthur
2019-01-21 14:36:44 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Ellis is still walking free and presumably still dealing,
though we’ve heard no more.)
Freddie stupidly & without reason did rat on Ellis and the latter was
mentioned as assisting police with their enquiries.
Ellis will no doubt exact his revenge when Freddie returns to LL.
I don't think so, Ellis B is the least significant bit.
Cheers
Does he know Elsie Dee? I am thinking of the lowest, not the D Splay by the
way.
I think you're hallucinating and mixing him up with her brother, Ellis Dee.

Cheers
Clive
Mike
2019-01-21 14:55:53 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Mike
Post by Clive Arthur
Ellis is still walking free and presumably still dealing,
though we’ve heard no more.)
Freddie stupidly & without reason did rat on Ellis and the latter was
mentioned as assisting police with their enquiries.
Ellis will no doubt exact his revenge when Freddie returns to LL.
I don't think so, Ellis B is the least significant bit.
Cheers
Does he know Elsie Dee? I am thinking of the lowest, not the D Splay by the
way.
I think you're hallucinating and mixing him up with her brother, Ellis Dee.
Cheers
The brightest one in the family is Elly Dee.
2019-01-21 18:32:15 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Mike
Post by Clive Arthur
Ellis is still walking free and presumably still dealing,
though we’ve heard no more.)
Freddie stupidly & without reason did rat on Ellis and the latter was
mentioned as assisting police with their enquiries.
Ellis will no doubt exact his revenge when Freddie returns to LL.
I don't think so, Ellis B is the least significant bit.
Does he know Elsie Dee? I am thinking of the lowest, not the D Splay by the
way.
I think you're hallucinating and mixing him up with her brother, Ellis Dee.
The brightest one in the family is Elly Dee.
I will try to find an actress to play Miss D for me.
2019-01-21 19:57:56 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Mike
Post by Clive Arthur
Ellis is still walking free and presumably still dealing,
though we’ve heard no more.)
Freddie stupidly & without reason did rat on Ellis and the latter
was mentioned as assisting police with their enquiries.
Ellis will no doubt exact his revenge when Freddie returns to LL.
I don't think so, Ellis B is the least significant bit.
Does he know Elsie Dee? I am thinking of the lowest, not the D Splay
by the way.
I think you're hallucinating and mixing him up with her brother, Ellis Dee.
The brightest one in the family is Elly Dee.
I will try to find an actress to play Miss D for me.
That might Locke you in.