spoilers 11.11.20 Wednesday
2020-11-11 22:00:33 UTC
bit
of
This was quite a grown up episode, compared to some, Monday's awful
one with Lynda for instance.
The last scene where Rory came out to Ben was well done, I thought,
and I felt bi people, who complain that they feel invisible might have
been ok with it. Ben said a few things they find people say and Rory
pointed out where he was wrong.

Alice seemed to act as grown up too, as she said, and if we didn't
know about her scene with Ed and Emma a month or two ago she might be
thought a nice person. Maybe that is realistic. Nobody is black and
white. Nobody was simple. And things are in fact complicated and
people have mixed feelings so that was good.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-11-12 01:44:00 UTC
bit
of
This was quite a grown up episode, compared to some, Monday's awful
one with Lynda for instance.
The last scene where Rory came out to Ben was well done, I thought,
and I felt bi people, who complain that they feel invisible might have
been ok with it. Ben said a few things they find people say and Rory
pointed out where he was wrong.
Alice seemed to act as grown up too, as she said, and if we didn't
know about her scene with Ed and Emma a month or two ago she might be
thought a nice person. Maybe that is realistic. Nobody is black and
white. Nobody was simple. And things are in fact complicated and
people have mixed feelings so that was good.
Agreed on both paragraphs.

"Bother," said Pooh, as he tasted the bacon in his sandwich.
BrritSki
2020-11-12 12:12:16 UTC
On 11/11/2020 22:00, Vicky Ayech wrote:
<spoilers snipped?
This was quite a grown up episode, compared to some...
Do you really think the Effer would say porCH-etta ?

And what were they doing in a nail bar under lockdown ???

<Sniff>
carolet
2020-11-12 12:57:02 UTC
<spoilers snipped?
This was quite a grown up episode, compared to some...
Do you really think the Effer would say porCH-etta ?
And what were they doing in a nail bar under lockdown ???
<Sniff>
I'm not sure whether it was yesterday or the day before that the
announcer at the start said that it had been recorded before lockdown.
2020-11-12 14:00:24 UTC
<spoilers snipped?
This was quite a grown up episode, compared to some...
Do you really think the Effer would say porCH-etta ?
And what were they doing in a nail bar under lockdown ???
<Sniff>
I'm not sure whether it was yesterday or the day before that the
announcer at the start said that it had been recorded before lockdown.
It didn't need to be broadcast so long after Ambridge admitted there
is a virus. If they had that and the episodes it followed why didn't
they nuggering broadcast them during the time when we had nothing, or
during the monologolia.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-11-12 14:33:14 UTC
<spoilers snipped?
This was quite a grown up episode, compared to some...
Do you really think the Effer would say porCH-etta ?
And what were they doing in a nail bar under lockdown ???
<Sniff>
I'm not sure whether it was yesterday or the day before that the
announcer at the start said that it had been recorded before lockdown.
Both, I think - in fact I think they're saying it before every such
episode, or at least any one where the storyline involves things that
would be different.

Never raise your hand to your children. It leaves your mid-section unprotected
Chris McMillan

2020-11-12 14:04:49 UTC
And what were they doing in a nail bar under lockdown ???
Drinking nails?
2020-11-12 15:15:48 UTC
:) Rusty no doubt...
Mike McMillan
2020-11-12 16:07:54 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by BrritSki
And what were they doing in a nail bar under lockdown ???
Drinking nails?
It’s time they started to toe the line innit?