Wedding songs
2***@gmail.com
2018-07-31 08:45:25 UTC
It's a beautiful time to talk about music. Recently, incidentally, I was at a celebration with my friends. They celebrated the wedding. Especially for such activities I do not go, because it is usually boring too much romance. But I was struck by the music that was there, I was so amazed, it is more difficult for me to please. But everything was done so harmoniously that I wanted to go there again. I even asked their selection https://www.weddingforward.com/new-wedding-songs/ so little do I want for a wedding. What kind of music do you usually play at weddings that you attended?
Sally Thompson
2018-07-31 11:09:51 UTC
Post by 2***@gmail.com
It's a beautiful time to talk about music. Recently, incidentally, I was
at a celebration with my friends. They celebrated the wedding.
Especially for such activities I do not go, because it is usually boring
too much romance. But I was struck by the music that was there, I was so
amazed, it is more difficult for me to please. But everything was done
so harmoniously that I wanted to go there again. I even asked their
selection https://www.spamalot so little do I want for a wedding. What
kind of music do you usually play at weddings that you attended?
This sounds like the result of my asking, Alexa, talk like Yoda!
Clive Arthur
2018-07-31 11:29:07 UTC
Post by 2***@gmail.com
What
kind of music do you usually play at weddings that you attended?
This sounds like the result of my asking, Alexa, talk like Yoda!
I don't usually play music at weddings I attend, I think it would be
rude unless asked. On request, I have played 'here comes the bride' on
my mouth organ at a low key (low F major) wedding.

Cheers
--
Clive