Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 2nd to 5th August 2021
2021-08-02 09:59:11 UTC

Cast :
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Josh Archer - Angus Imrie
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
Ruairi Donovan - Arthur Hughes
Amy Franks - Jennifer Daley
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly

Director : Jeremy Howe
Director : Julie Beckett
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Caroline Harrington
Writer : Sarah McDonald-Hughes

Spoilers:
Monday 2nd - Events spiral out of control for Shula, while David feels
uneasy.
Tuesday 3rd - Neil tries to pick up the pieces and Josh admits to an
oversight.
Wednesday 4th - Ruairi takes a brave step while one resident struggles
with their circumstances.
Thursday 5th - Chris is pulled in all directions and Alistair guesses
the truth.

That will be Amy's first appearance since 2013, and she still has the
same best friend.

I notice that Neil is in the spoilers but not the cast list.
steve hague
There's still hope for Kathy then.
krw
2021-08-02 14:43:03 UTC
Post by steve hague
There's still hope for Kathy then.
There has been a report somewhere that her best friend has had
discussions with TPTB for a proper leaving story when they are able to
shoehorn it into ongoing events.

I reckon that given his age consideration is also needed for Oliver. My
understanding of country house hotels at the moment is that they are
packed to the rafters as people are spending money "saved" on such
excursions and holidays whilst locked down. Perhaps she is having to
work very hard at present.
2021-08-02 15:49:22 UTC
Post by steve hague
[...]
Too many cats (or Kats?) for that, they have her tongue.
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Chris
2021-08-03 08:18:41 UTC
Post by steve hague
[...]
After tonight’s epi I’m not sure I can be bothered especially if tonight is
heading the way I think it is …..

2021-08-03 08:31:45 UTC
On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 08:18:41 -0000 (UTC), Chris
Post by steve hague
[...]
Sincerely Chris
Oh, well I thought tonight made up for the whole awaul week last week.
Farming stuff and several loose ends pulled in.