Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 16th November 2018
2018-11-07 22:56:31 UTC

Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Lexi Viktorova - Ania Sowinski
Hannah Riley - Helen Longworth
Lee - Ryan Early

Director : Kim Greengrass
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Simon Frith

Spoilers:
Sunday 11th - Johnny receives a lesson in life, and Hannah has regrets.
Monday 12th - Emma hatches a cunning plan and Adam fears for the future.
Tuesday 13th - Emotions run high on Peggy's birthday and Neil is not
impressed.
Wednesday 14th - Helen gives out the wrong signals and Lynda offers a
solution.
Thursday 15th - Lexi drops a bombshell and Oliver causes a stir.
Friday 16th - Lily is in for a shock and Hannah attempts to save face.
2018-11-07 23:53:12 UTC
Sunday 11th - Johnny receives a lesson in life, and Hannah has regrets.
Monday 12th - Emma hatches a cunning plan and Adam fears for the future.
Tuesday 13th - Emotions run high on Peggy's birthday and Neil is not
impressed.
Wednesday 14th - Helen gives out the wrong signals and Lynda offers a
solution.
Thursday 15th - Lexi drops a bombshell and Oliver causes a stir.
Friday 16th - Lily is in for a shock and Hannah attempts to save face.
I'm rather cross with the SWs after tonight's episode: the Lexi
bombshell was rather too obviously telegraphed, unless they're playing
with us, and I don't like having that done.
4

"On the whole, I'm in favour of the state getting out of people's lives, but I
would not have a problem with voting being made compulsory. But if you did
that, you'd have to have a box for 'None of the above'."
Jeremy Paxman, quoted in RT 2015/5/2-8
Vicky Ayech
2018-11-08 09:30:51 UTC
On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 23:53:12 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Sunday 11th - Johnny receives a lesson in life, and Hannah has regrets.
Monday 12th - Emma hatches a cunning plan and Adam fears for the future.
Tuesday 13th - Emotions run high on Peggy's birthday and Neil is not
impressed.
Wednesday 14th - Helen gives out the wrong signals and Lynda offers a
solution.
Thursday 15th - Lexi drops a bombshell and Oliver causes a stir.
Friday 16th - Lily is in for a shock and Hannah attempts to save face.
I'm rather cross with the SWs after tonight's episode: the Lexi
bombshell was rather too obviously telegraphed, unless they're playing
with us, and I don't like having that done.
4
I agree. It was irritating. Another obvious ploy to drag it out and
either increase tension or irritate.