spoiler 29/4/20
2020-04-29 21:46:27 UTC
Tonight's was lovely. I might just play that again and again during
the break instead of the announced episodes, which don't appeal.
Sally Thompson
2020-04-29 22:56:14 UTC
Tonight's was lovely. I might just play that again and again during
the break instead of the announced episodes, which don't appeal.
Yes, I've just listened. A little dust in my eye.
steve hague
2020-04-30 17:17:30 UTC
So Ed and Emma are now trailer trash?
Anne B
2020-04-30 20:40:59 UTC
Post by steve hague
Post by Vicky Ayech
Tonight's was lovely. I might just play that again and again during
the break instead of the announced episodes, which don't appeal.
Yes, I've just listened.  A little dust in my eye.
So Ed and Emma are now trailer trash?
I have to admit to a great feeling of relief when I heard last night's
epi at lunchtime today.

Anne B
Chris McMillan
2020-05-02 17:21:01 UTC
Post by steve hague
Tonight's was lovely. I might just play that again and again during
the break instead of the announced episodes, which don't appeal.
Yes, I've just listened. A little dust in my eye.
So Ed and Emma are now trailer trash?
Another Grundy ‘scam’ to come back and wish they hadn’t.