epsilor 5 June - the Grundy "boys"
2019-06-05 18:31:57 UTC
.

..

.

..
.
I ought to have been with Will: Ed up to something dodgy, and Will in
danger of losing the last child. But my sympathies were almost entirely
with Ed.

And I'm not proud to say that I think Will's whiny voice has something
to do with how I feel. I shouldn't let how people speak influence me.

Never. For me, there has to be a meaning. There's not much meaning in eating
bugs. - Darcey Bussell (on whether she'd appear on /I'm a Celebrity/), in RT
2015/11/28-12/4
Vicky Ayech
2019-06-05 20:42:07 UTC
On Wed, 5 Jun 2019 19:31:57 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
I ought to have been with Will: Ed up to something dodgy, and Will in
danger of losing the last child. But my sympathies were almost entirely
with Ed.
And I'm not proud to say that I think Will's whiny voice has something
to do with how I feel. I shouldn't let how people speak influence me.
I have never liked Will, also his voice. But firstly what he says. So
is he going to help? He will have to. And we know his wish to keep the
last child is ownership, not love and to care for her. His last
traceof Nic.