spoiler: snappy
2018-09-04 19:01:44 UTC
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!

2018-09-04 22:17:27 UTC
On Tue, 04 Sep 2018 19:01:44 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
The Archers Encyclopedia has his year of birth as 1962 - didn't he say he
was about to be 57?
2018-09-04 22:39:10 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
The Archers Encyclopedia has his year of birth as 1962 - didn't he say he
was about to be 57?
It does but the much later Who's Who don't which implies it has been
forgotten.
2018-09-05 08:45:22 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
The Archers Encyclopedia has his year of birth as 1962 - didn't he say he
was about to be 57?
I thought he'd said he was almost 56, which would fit with his 1962 dob.
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. (A.A. Milne)
Chris McMillan
2018-09-05 11:11:30 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
The Archers Encyclopedia has his year of birth as 1962 - didn't he say he
was about to be 57?
Yes he did. I’d forgotten to look in the Enc. (actually hearing a whole
evening epi being difficult. My step mum has taken to ringing me up. She
goes into a nursing home a week today)

2018-09-09 18:47:14 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
The Archers Encyclopedia has his year of birth as 1962 - didn't he say he
was about to be 57?
Yes he did. I’d forgotten to look in the Enc. (actually hearing a whole
evening epi being difficult. My step mum has taken to ringing me up. She
goes into a nursing home a week today)
Sincerely Chris
Hope this goes well
2018-09-16 18:16:59 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
The Archers Encyclopedia has his year of birth as 1962 - didn't he say he
was about to be 57?
Yes he did. I’d forgotten to look in the Enc. (actually hearing a whole
evening epi being difficult. My step mum has taken to ringing me up. She
goes into a nursing home a week today)
Sincerely Chris
Hope this goes well
She went in without protest but refused to be very gracious on my Friday
visit, even her great grandbaby failed to raise mire than a quick smile
when reminded. She didn’t give Hazel her name either. Will ring tomorrow.

2018-09-16 18:35:03 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
The Archers Encyclopedia has his year of birth as 1962 - didn't he say he
was about to be 57?
Yes he did. I’d forgotten to look in the Enc. (actually hearing a whole
evening epi being difficult. My step mum has taken to ringing me up. She
goes into a nursing home a week today)
Sincerely Chris
Hope this goes well
She went in without protest but refused to be very gracious on my Friday
visit, even her great grandbaby failed to raise mire than a quick smile
when reminded. She didn’t give Hazel her name either. Will ring tomorrow.
At least you've got her in there. I hope she settles soon and it gets
easier for all of you.
If nothing goes right, go left.
Btms
2018-09-17 10:53:51 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
The Archers Encyclopedia has his year of birth as 1962 - didn't he say he
was about to be 57?
Yes he did. I’d forgotten to look in the Enc. (actually hearing a whole
evening epi being difficult. My step mum has taken to ringing me up. She
goes into a nursing home a week today)
Sincerely Chris
Hope this goes well
She went in without protest but refused to be very gracious on my Friday
visit, even her great grandbaby failed to raise mire than a quick smile
when reminded. She didn’t give Hazel her name either. Will ring tomorrow.
At least you've got her in there. I hope she settles soon and it gets
easier for all of you.
That’s true. Hope you get your life back soon
2018-09-26 11:49:28 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
The Archers Encyclopedia has his year of birth as 1962 - didn't he say he
was about to be 57?
Yes he did. I’d forgotten to look in the Enc. (actually hearing a whole
evening epi being difficult. My step mum has taken to ringing me up. She
goes into a nursing home a week today)
Sincerely Chris
Hope this goes well
She went in without protest but refused to be very gracious on my Friday
visit, even her great grandbaby failed to raise mire than a quick smile
when reminded. She didn’t give Hazel her name either. Will ring tomorrow.
At least you've got her in there. I hope she settles soon and it gets
easier for all of you.
That’s true. Hope you get your life back soon
So do I. It’s been a long time coming
2018-09-18 11:28:24 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
The Archers Encyclopedia has his year of birth as 1962 - didn't he say he
was about to be 57?
Yes he did. I’d forgotten to look in the Enc. (actually hearing a whole
evening epi being difficult. My step mum has taken to ringing me up. She
goes into a nursing home a week today)
Sincerely Chris
Hope this goes well
She went in without protest but refused to be very gracious on my Friday
visit, even her great grandbaby failed to raise mire than a quick smile
when reminded. She didn’t give Hazel her name either. Will ring tomorrow.
At least you've got her in there. I hope she settles soon and it gets
easier for all of you.
And I can walk away when I’ve had enough. Time means nothing to her any
more.

2018-09-17 10:53:51 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
The Archers Encyclopedia has his year of birth as 1962 - didn't he say he
was about to be 57?
Yes he did. I’d forgotten to look in the Enc. (actually hearing a whole
evening epi being difficult. My step mum has taken to ringing me up. She
goes into a nursing home a week today)
Sincerely Chris
Hope this goes well
She went in without protest but refused to be very gracious on my Friday
visit, even her great grandbaby failed to raise mire than a quick smile
when reminded. She didn’t give Hazel her name either. Will ring tomorrow.
Sincerely Chris
Yes. More focused on events in Salisbury tonight. They seem to be working
down a list.
Nick Leverton
2018-09-05 10:12:00 UTC
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
Has the actual date been mentioned, please Chris ?

2018-09-05 11:11:30 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by Chris McMillan
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
Has the actual date been mentioned, please Chris ?
Nick
If I actually hear the repeat today, I’ll tell you. He did say a day of
the week.

2018-09-05 12:00:49 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by Chris McMillan
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
Has the actual date been mentioned, please Chris ?
Nick
If I actually hear the repeat today, I’ll tell you. He did say a day of
the week.
Sincerely Chris
He said that he would be 56 a week Friday, which would make it the 14th
September 1962
Nick Leverton
2018-09-05 12:12:08 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by Chris McMillan
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
Has the actual date been mentioned, please Chris ?
Nick
If I actually hear the repeat today, I’ll tell you. He did say a day of
the week.
Sincerely Chris
He said that he would be 56 a week Friday, which would make it the 14th
September 1962
Aha, thanks both. With my Birthdays hat on I'll add it to the list.

2018-09-05 12:47:53 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by Chris McMillan
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
Has the actual date been mentioned, please Chris ?
Nick
If I actually hear the repeat today, I’ll tell you. He did say a day of
the week.
Sincerely Chris
He said that he would be 56 a week Friday, which would make it the 14th
September 1962
Aha, thanks both. With my Birthdays hat on I'll add it to the list.
Nick
Don’t you need that date vetted?
Nick Leverton
2018-09-05 13:35:06 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by carolet
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by Chris McMillan
At long last, we have a dob for Snappy!
Has the actual date been mentioned, please Chris ?
Nick
If I actually hear the repeat today, I’ll tell you. He did say a day of
the week.
Sincerely Chris
He said that he would be 56 a week Friday, which would make it the 14th
September 1962
Aha, thanks both. With my Birthdays hat on I'll add it to the list.
Nick
Don’t you need that date vetted?
I'll have a look at its teeth if needs be, but I draw the line there !