Lexi
2019-09-29 18:06:21 UTC
Can someone fly after a straightforward birth so soon?

2019-09-29 22:15:17 UTC
Can someone fly after a straightforward birth so soon?
Sincerely Chris
I know not. I was told I could not fly for four weeks after my
operations because the body reacts badly and there is a much increased
risk of DVT.

The NHS says this:
https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/accidents-first-aid-and-treatments/when-can-i-fly-after-surgery/

which is certainly not the advice of my surgeon.
2019-09-30 11:55:05 UTC
Can someone fly after a straightforward birth so soon?
Sincerely Chris
I know not. I was told I could not fly for four weeks after my
operations because the body reacts badly and there is a much increased
risk of DVT.
https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/accidents-first-aid-and-treatments/when-can-i-fly-after-surgery/
which is certainly not the advice of my surgeon.
Thanks KRW. I’m amazed how quickly you can fly post op!

2019-09-30 13:16:08 UTC
In message <t2mkF.447827$***@fx06.am4>, Chris McMillan
<***@ntlworld.com> writes:
Thanks KRW. I’m amazed how quickly you can fly post op!
Sincerely Chris
fly posting is illegal ...

Never. For me, there has to be a meaning. There's not much meaning in eating
bugs. - Darcey Bussell (on whether she'd appear on /I'm a Celebrity/), in RT
2015/11/28-12/4
Mike
2019-09-30 13:30:14 UTC
Thanks KRW. I’m amazed how quickly you can fly post op!
Sincerely Chris
fly posting is illegal ...
Yes, that’s right, Bill Stickers (poor chap) will be prosecuted.
2019-09-29 23:14:38 UTC
Can someone fly after a straightforward birth so soon?
Only if she's got very strong arms.

IGMC
2019-09-30 00:53:12 UTC
Can someone fly after a straightforward birth so soon?
Only if she's got very strong arms.
IGMC
LOL!

I'm still chuckling and grinning.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...
Mike
2019-09-30 07:25:58 UTC
Can someone fly after a straightforward birth so soon?
Only if she's got very strong arms.
IGMC
LOL!
I'm still chuckling and grinning.
Don’t worry, you’ll come down to ground aileron.
2019-09-30 11:55:06 UTC
Can someone fly after a straightforward birth so soon?
Only if she's got very strong arms.
IGMC
Snigger

Sincerely Chris
Steve Hague
2019-09-30 09:56:00 UTC
Can someone fly after a straightforward birth so soon?
Sincerely Chris
Depends on if she's got the latest broomstick.