'I owe it all to The Archers': Hollywood star Felicity Jones says a decade on Radio 4's rural soap opera was a 'brilliant starting ground'
2021-08-02 21:13:34 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Felicity-Jones-says...
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2021-08-02 21:32:13 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Felicity-Jones-says...
404 Not Found

(I presume because of the ...s.)

I've never really "got" sport or physical exercise. The only muscle I've ever
enjoyed exercising is the one between my ears. - Beryl Hales, Radio Times
24-30 March 2012
krw
2021-08-02 22:39:47 UTC
On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 22:32:13 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Felicity-Jones-says...
404 Not Found
(I presume because of the ...s.)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-9811245/Felicity-Jones-Dont
-believe-Hollywood-hype.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9847789/Felicity-Jones-say
s-decade-Archers-brilliant-starting-ground.html
Thanks.
She talks a load of c*** concerning the Archers as she has completely
forgotten that she was responsible for the original appearance of crack
cocaine in Ambridge when she dumped Ed for the umpteenth time and he
finally went off the rails which was before she disappeared off to
become famous.

She has misread the recent Guardian headline and not realised that it
was a back reference (mainly because the Guardian writer didn't either)
to earlier times.

I despair that anyone cares about the history of the characters.
2021-08-04 14:40:59 UTC
[...]
Too many adverts. I lost the will to live,