UMRA birthday info for 21 December 2019
Birthday Monitor
2019-12-21 07:29:26 UTC
Birthday News for today, 21 December: Christine Barford.
Min
2019-12-21 22:03:39 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 21 December: Christine Barford.
Where is she now? Still (not) tripping the Cat Fantastic at The Laurels?
Min
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-12-22 00:00:59 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 21 December: Christine Barford.
Where is she now? Still (not) tripping the Cat Fantastic at The Laurels?
Yes, in a self-contained warden assisted flat there.
Still being paid for by Umbrella?

Only dirty people need wash
Mike
2019-12-22 09:34:47 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 21 December: Christine Barford.
Where is she now? Still (not) tripping the Cat Fantastic at The Laurels?
Perhaps her flaps have been untucked, the whole box flattened and is now
standing against the recycling box ready to be shoved into said box and put
out for the refuse operatives... if it ever stops raining for long enough.
2019-12-22 15:09:16 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 21 December: Christine Barford.
Where is she now? Still (not) tripping the Cat Fantastic at The Laurels?
Perhaps her flaps have been untucked, the whole box flattened and is now
standing against the recycling box ready to be shoved into said box and put
out for the refuse operatives... if it ever stops raining for long enough.
Be careful. Our operatives will not take wet cardboard.
2019-12-22 16:19:16 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 21 December: Christine Barford.
Where is she now? Still (not) tripping the Cat Fantastic at The Laurels?
Perhaps her flaps have been untucked, the whole box flattened and is now
standing against the recycling box ready to be shoved into said box and put
out for the refuse operatives... if it ever stops raining for long enough.
Be careful. Our operatives will not take wet cardboard.
Ours used to, in fact they advised to put the boxes out and it didn’t
matter if they got wet - they have changed this policy now though...
2019-12-22 16:52:20 UTC
In message <8IMLF.113530$***@fx33.am4>, Mike
<***@ntlworld.com> writes:
Ours used to, in fact they advised to put the boxes out and it didn’t
matter if they got wet - they have changed this policy now though...
Time for a serious one: I don't know if it's an urban myth or not, but
it can't hurt: _don't_ put out the boxes for any expensive new toys you
get in the next day or two, as it's alleged to tell burglars where it's
worth going. Break the boxes into smaller bits and put them in your
recycling bin.

Veni Vidi Vacuum [I came, I saw, It sucked] - ***@saslimited.demon.co.uk, 1998
BrritSki
That's why she needs the Maxliner.
Chris McMillan
2019-12-22 18:20:37 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 21 December: Christine Barford.
Where is she now? Still (not) tripping the Cat Fantastic at The Laurels?
Perhaps her flaps have been untucked, the whole box flattened and is now
standing against the recycling box ready to be shoved into said box and put
out for the refuse operatives... if it ever stops raining for long enough.
Be careful. Our operatives will not take wet cardboard.
There’s a lot they won’t take, KRW!

2019-12-22 18:20:36 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 21 December: Christine Barford.
Where is she now? Still (not) tripping the Cat Fantastic at The Laurels?
Yes. Helen used to visit her and meet Lee.

2019-12-23 15:48:18 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 21 December: Christine Barford.
Where is she now? Still (not) tripping the Cat Fantastic at The Laurels?
Yes. Helen used to visit her and meet Lee.
Sincerely Chris
As Hellbent admitted she only visited in the hope of meeting Lee.
2019-12-26 11:45:14 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 21 December: Christine Barford.
Where is she now? Still (not) tripping the Cat Fantastic at The Laurels?
She was was taking a very active part during the outing from The Laurels
on Monday.