post continuity spoiler: Mon 28th Oct
2019-10-28 19:20:23 UTC
It’s only fair to say none of us have ever met anyone like you, Kate
Vicky Ayech
2019-10-29 10:04:28 UTC
On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 19:20:23 GMT, Chris McMillan
It’s only fair to say none of us have ever met anyone like you, Kate
Well, not exxactly like Kate but in many ways...
Vegan? tick
Outrageus? tick
Thinks the world revolves round her - tick
Men do not treat her like that - tick
But my version does work and always has and definitely looks after her
own kids. Ok she had 2 nannies and has the fathers of the kids, plus
grandparents to help :)
Penny
2019-10-29 12:39:07 UTC
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 10:04:28 +0000, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
Post by Chris McMillan
It’s only fair to say none of us have ever met anyone like you, Kate
Well, not exxactly like Kate but in many ways...
Vegan? tick
Outrageus? tick
Thinks the world revolves round her - tick
Men do not treat her like that - tick
But my version does work and always has and definitely looks after her
own kids. Ok she had 2 nannies and has the fathers of the kids, plus
grandparents to help :)
D#1, who grew up with TA being the time not to bother Mum, did take a small
interest in the prog at that time when Kate nuggered off and Jenny was
worrying loudly about her.

Fortunately she now has no Kate-tendancies herself - though she did have
(many) difficult moments.