BTNs
2021-01-01 13:43:12 UTC
You wait all year for the BTN awards and then six come at once! Bravo
Britters. An excellent ceremony, if a little damp at times.
2021-01-01 13:51:06 UTC
You wait all year for the BTN awards and then six come at once! Bravo
Britters. An excellent ceremony, if a little damp at times.
I’m pleased to see that, (as per usual) I am above lowering myself to mere
vulgarity never mind that absolute filth traded by some Umrats ( no names,
no cordless drill ) and have avoided the merest suggestion of being a
recipient of such an award. I will endeavour to do even better this year...
Paul Herber
2021-01-01 13:57:58 UTC
You wait all year for the BTN awards and then six come at once! Bravo
Britters. An excellent ceremony, if a little damp at times.
Very enjoyable and I'm so pleased to have been able to take part in a super-spreader
event. I do hope we get into the national news, otherwise what's the point?
Is it about time we got the red carpet cleaned?
--
Regards, Paul Herber
https://www.paulherber.co.uk/
Mike McMillan
2021-01-01 15:39:36 UTC
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Sally Thompson
You wait all year for the BTN awards and then six come at once! Bravo
Britters. An excellent ceremony, if a little damp at times.
Very enjoyable and I'm so pleased to have been able to take part in a super-spreader
event. I do hope we get into the national news, otherwise what's the point?
Is it about time we got the red carpet cleaned?
Oh! Was it red before Sid came?
2021-01-01 15:52:29 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Sally Thompson
You wait all year for the BTN awards and then six come at once! Bravo
Britters. An excellent ceremony, if a little damp at times.
Very enjoyable and I'm so pleased to have been able to take part in a super-spreader
event. I do hope we get into the national news, otherwise what's the point?
Is it about time we got the red carpet cleaned?
Oh! Was it red before Sid came?
He came enough to change the colour of a carpet? Must be a very small
carpet.
2021-01-01 15:55:28 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Sally Thompson
You wait all year for the BTN awards and then six come at once! Bravo
Britters. An excellent ceremony, if a little damp at times.
Very enjoyable and I'm so pleased to have been able to take part in a super-spreader
event. I do hope we get into the national news, otherwise what's the point?
Is it about time we got the red carpet cleaned?
Oh! Was it red before Sid came?
He came enough to change the colour of a carpet? Must be a very small
carpet.
No, I don’t think it is small at all - those pilss Matron feeds him,
well...
2021-01-01 15:59:55 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by krw
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Sally Thompson
You wait all year for the BTN awards and then six come at once! Bravo
Britters. An excellent ceremony, if a little damp at times.
Very enjoyable and I'm so pleased to have been able to take part in a super-spreader
event. I do hope we get into the national news, otherwise what's the point?
Is it about time we got the red carpet cleaned?
Oh! Was it red before Sid came?
He came enough to change the colour of a carpet? Must be a very small
carpet.
No, I don’t think it is small at all - those pilss Matron feeds him,
well...
Talking of such matters - just one week to go before I finish taking
Bicalutamide (but they might be TMI)!
2021-01-01 16:00:48 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by krw
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Sally Thompson
You wait all year for the BTN awards and then six come at once! Bravo
Britters. An excellent ceremony, if a little damp at times.
Very enjoyable and I'm so pleased to have been able to take part in a super-spreader
event. I do hope we get into the national news, otherwise what's the point?
Is it about time we got the red carpet cleaned?
Oh! Was it red before Sid came?
He came enough to change the colour of a carpet? Must be a very small
carpet.
No, I don’t think it is small at all - those pilss Matron feeds him,
well...
Talking of such matters - just one week to go before I finish taking
Bicalutamide (but they might be TMI)!
Correction: ‘that might be...’