Spoiler for Thursday 29th. March
2018-03-29 18:14:30 UTC

Pa

Enough?

Err....

Wonderful scene between Robert and Lyndie!!!
2018-03-29 23:00:59 UTC
Pa
Enough?
Err....
Wonderful scene between Robert and Lyndie!!!
Oh yes, wasn’t it! I have a great deal of sympathy with her literary
criticism.
2018-03-30 08:34:23 UTC
On 29 Mar 2018 23:00:59 GMT, Sally Thompson
Pa
Enough?
Err....
Wonderful scene between Robert and Lyndie!!!
Oh yes, wasn’t it! I have a great deal of sympathy with her literary
criticism.
It seems people divide into two groups :)

I enjoyed the Kate scenes. Especially when she switched at the end to
less holy.
2018-03-30 09:12:17 UTC
Post by Vicky
On 29 Mar 2018 23:00:59 GMT, Sally Thompson
Pa
Enough?
Err....
Wonderful scene between Robert and Lyndie!!!
Oh yes, wasn’t it! I have a great deal of sympathy with her literary
criticism.
It seems people divide into two groups :)
I enjoyed the Kate scenes. Especially when she switched at the end to
less holy.
Including the part where Lyndie indicated she intended to let rip by
stuffing twenty quid into the box/jar!
2018-03-30 11:11:28 UTC
Post by Vicky
On 29 Mar 2018 23:00:59 GMT, Sally Thompson
Pa
Enough?
Err....
Wonderful scene between Robert and Lyndie!!!
Oh yes, wasn’t it! I have a great deal of sympathy with her literary
criticism.
It seems people divide into two groups :)
I enjoyed the Kate scenes. Especially when she switched at the end to
less holy.
Can anyrat suggest why the script-writers had Kate absent from the
family meeting?
Vicky
2018-03-30 11:34:23 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by Vicky
On 29 Mar 2018 23:00:59 GMT, Sally Thompson
Pa
Enough?
Err....
Wonderful scene between Robert and Lyndie!!!
Oh yes, wasn’t it! I have a great deal of sympathy with her literary
criticism.
It seems people divide into two groups :)
I enjoyed the Kate scenes. Especially when she switched at the end to
less holy.
Can anyrat suggest why the script-writers had Kate absent from the
family meeting?
One of the daughters, Alice or Kate, was delayed. Oh yes, Kate gave
Rory a lift because his bike had a puncture. But she arrived, didn't
she? I didn't hear both of them talk during the scenes but I can't
tell which is which anyway.
2018-03-30 12:07:01 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by DavidK
Post by Vicky
On 29 Mar 2018 23:00:59 GMT, Sally Thompson
Pa
Enough?
Err....
Wonderful scene between Robert and Lyndie!!!
Oh yes, wasn’t it! I have a great deal of sympathy with her literary
criticism.
It seems people divide into two groups :)
I enjoyed the Kate scenes. Especially when she switched at the end to
less holy.
Can anyrat suggest why the script-writers had Kate absent from the
family meeting?
One of the daughters, Alice or Kate, was delayed. Oh yes, Kate gave
Rory a lift because his bike had a puncture. But she arrived, didn't
she? I didn't hear both of them talk during the scenes but I can't
tell which is which anyway.
No, Kate did not attend the meeting at all, well at least whilst the mics
were up.
the Omrud
2018-03-30 12:47:48 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by DavidK
Post by Vicky
[...]
Does Kate own any shares in the business? She was living in South
Africa when it was divvied up, so perhaps she was given cash instead.
David
Serena Blanchflower
2018-03-30 19:38:43 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by DavidK
Post by Vicky
[...]
First time that the farm was divvied up, neither she nor Alice were
given a share (because they had no interest in farming) - which is why
Jenny gave them each one of her holiday cottages instead. This time
around though they have been included in the share out - as far as I
recall, getting the same share as Adam and Debbie, despite the fact that
those two are the ones who understand farming.
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it? (Albert Einstein)
krw
2018-03-31 14:36:17 UTC
getting the same share as Adam and Debbie, despite the fact that those
two are the ones who understand farming.
I think Adam and Debbie got two shares, the other three children getting
one share each against Brian and Jenny with three each.

I always said it would not work.
2018-04-01 12:43:49 UTC
getting the same share as Adam and Debbie, despite the fact that those
two are the ones who understand farming.
I think Adam and Debbie got two shares, the other three children getting
one share each against Brian and Jenny with three each.
I always said it would not work.
Ah, yes, that would make sense.
And, while it was regarded as pretty good evidence of criminality to be
living in a slum, for some reason owning a whole street of them merely
got you invited to the very best social occasions. (Terry Pratchett)
krw
2018-03-30 11:55:29 UTC
Post by DavidK
Can anyrat suggest why the script-writers had Kate absent from the
family meeting?
Inadequate actor budget.
2018-03-30 12:09:10 UTC
Post by DavidK
Can anyrat suggest why the script-writers had Kate absent from the
family meeting?
Inadequate actor budget.
What, insufficient funds in the inadequate actor budget? I suppose the
adequate actor’s budget had been ring-fenced or summat then?
2018-03-30 15:42:57 UTC
On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 12:11:28 +0100, DavidK <***@invalid.invalid>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by DavidK
Post by Vicky
On 29 Mar 2018 23:00:59 GMT, Sally Thompson
Pa
Enough?
Err....
Wonderful scene between Robert and Lyndie!!!
Oh yes, wasn’t it! I have a great deal of sympathy with her literary
criticism.
It seems people divide into two groups :)
I enjoyed the Kate scenes. Especially when she switched at the end to
less holy.
Can anyrat suggest why the script-writers had Kate absent from the
family meeting?
So that someone outside the immediate family can overhear when it is all
explained to her.
2018-03-30 19:40:20 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by Vicky
On 29 Mar 2018 23:00:59 GMT, Sally Thompson
Pa
Enough?
Err....
Wonderful scene between Robert and Lyndie!!!
Oh yes, wasn’t it! I have a great deal of sympathy with her literary
criticism.
It seems people divide into two groups :)
I enjoyed the Kate scenes. Especially when she switched at the end to
less holy.
Can anyrat suggest why the script-writers had Kate absent from the
family meeting?
My guess would be that it would be difficult to stop the arguments
becoming impossible to follow, if there was yet another furious voice in
there.
I always have a quotation for everything - it saves original thinking
(Dorothy L. Sayers)