UMRA birthday info for 22 January 2019
Birthday Monitor
2019-01-22 07:15:08 UTC
Birthday News for today, 22 January: ally.
2019-01-22 09:12:09 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 22 January: ally.
Happy birthday a l l y ! I hope you're having a splendiferous day :)
My doctor told me to keep in shape. Well, this is my shape and I'm
keeping it (anon)
Sid Nuncius
2019-01-22 09:19:11 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 22 January: ally.
Happy birthday, a l l y!
2019-01-22 09:32:15 UTC
Many happy returns, Ally.
SODAM
2019-01-22 13:11:50 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 22 January: ally.
<sings> Ally, Ally, pride of our, erm, newsgroup. </singing>

Hope a lovely birthday leads to a good year following. All the best.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
steveski
2019-01-22 13:45:40 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 22 January: ally.
Happy birthday, ally :-)
a l l y
2019-01-24 14:58:24 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 22 January: ally.
Ooh thanks for all the birthday wishes guys! And many thanks to Serena for
reminding me to drop in.

I had 6 - SIX! - actual physical birthday cards this year. I think that's a
record. Very few people send them nowadays (including, I have to admit, me)
but because of their rarity the ones that do arrive become even more
special.

ally

---