Wednesday 19.8.21
2021-08-19 10:38:42 UTC
An episode with mostly people I don't like leaves me feeling grumpy. I
suppose it was a continue the story for Lily and shows parallels with
Elizabeth's affair, and might show Russ as not all bad, or is he
lining Tracy's offsprung up as his next teen lover? (not my idea, from
fb)
I don't normally actually dislike Roy but he was being odd. Not
another alcoholic developing? And Shula is another of my dislikes,
even with a nice cake from Jenefer.
Mike McMillan
2021-08-19 14:17:27 UTC
An episode with mostly people I don't like leaves me feeling grumpy. I
suppose it was a continue the story for Lily and shows parallels with
Elizabeth's affair, and might show Russ as not all bad, or is he
lining Tracy's offsprung up as his next teen lover? (not my idea, from
fb)
I don't normally actually dislike Roy but he was being odd. Not
another alcoholic developing? And Shula is another of my dislikes,
even with a nice cake from Jenefer.
I’d like to hear that Lizzie has given that lying bar steward Vince the
heave ho and that his ears and a rather lower pair of organs are stinging
/aching like nuggery as a consequence - whilst I’m well-wishing Vince. I’d
like to dish out something very similar on Russ. That’s better, I feel so
much better for getting that down in phosphor / led images!
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Serena Blanchflower
2021-08-20 08:55:53 UTC
An episode with mostly people I don't like leaves me feeling grumpy. I
suppose it was a continue the story for Lily and shows parallels with
Elizabeth's affair, and might show Russ as not all bad, or is he
lining Tracy's offsprung up as his next teen lover? (not my idea, from
fb)
Part of me hope he is eyeing up Chelsea as his next teen lover. I can't
help suspecting both that Chelsea is likely to be far less naïve than
Lily was (and, arguably, still is). In addition to this, I think Tracey
is far more likely to spot what's going on than Elizabeth was. Not
least because any grooming is likely to be going on under her nose, in
Ambridge(or nearby), rather than several miles away, in Borchester.
Post by Vicky Ayech
I don't normally actually dislike Roy but he was being odd. Not
another alcoholic developing? And Shula is another of my dislikes,
even with a nice cake from Jenefer.
Yes, that was very odd. Even if he was drunk (which would seem very
unlike Roy, when on duty), I can't see why he would have assumed that
anyone reasonably local, booking a room and dinner for the night, would
want a single room. It's pretty unrealistic that Lily and Russ would
choose a hotel so close to home for their romantic night away, but I
really can't imagine the situation when either of them would plan for a
night away alone.
Q. What has a bottom at the top?
A. A Leg!
Chris
2021-08-20 15:13:37 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
I don't normally actually dislike Roy but he was being odd. Not
another alcoholic developing? And Shula is another of my dislikes,
even with a nice cake from Jenefer.
Yes, that was very odd. Even if he was drunk (which would seem very
unlike Roy, when on duty), I can't see why he would have assumed that
anyone reasonably local, booking a room and dinner for the night, would
want a single room. It's pretty unrealistic that Lily and Russ would
choose a hotel so close to home for their romantic night away, but I
really can't imagine the situation when either of them would plan for a
night away alone.
The Lily and Russ thing was cos Freddie booked it and got the staff
discount but didn’t make it clear it was for Lils and Wuss, hence the
single.

2021-08-20 15:25:18 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
I don't normally actually dislike Roy but he was being odd. Not
another alcoholic developing? And Shula is another of my dislikes,
even with a nice cake from Jenefer.
Yes, that was very odd. Even if he was drunk (which would seem very
unlike Roy, when on duty), I can't see why he would have assumed that
anyone reasonably local, booking a room and dinner for the night, would
want a single room. It's pretty unrealistic that Lily and Russ would
choose a hotel so close to home for their romantic night away, but I
really can't imagine the situation when either of them would plan for a
night away alone.
The Lily and Russ thing was cos Freddie booked it and got the staff
discount but didn’t make it clear it was for Lils and Wuss, hence the
single.
Thanks Chris, that makes sense.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.
(JRR Tolkien)
Chris
2021-08-21 08:54:21 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
I don't normally actually dislike Roy but he was being odd. Not
another alcoholic developing? And Shula is another of my dislikes,
even with a nice cake from Jenefer.
Yes, that was very odd. Even if he was drunk (which would seem very
unlike Roy, when on duty), I can't see why he would have assumed that
anyone reasonably local, booking a room and dinner for the night, would
want a single room. It's pretty unrealistic that Lily and Russ would
choose a hotel so close to home for their romantic night away, but I
really can't imagine the situation when either of them would plan for a
night away alone.
The Lily and Russ thing was cos Freddie booked it and got the staff
discount but didn’t make it clear it was for Lils and Wuss, hence the
single.
Thanks Chris, that makes sense.
It’s Lils and Wuss explaining to Woy once Woy has appeared puzzled by the
room booking and that he was the prize twerp who did it. It might also
be, perhaps, it’s not entirely Woy’s fault but how Freddie worded his
request. We may (or may not) hear any more.

2021-08-20 10:41:40 UTC
An episode with mostly people I don't like leaves me feeling grumpy. I
suppose it was a continue the story for Lily and shows parallels with
Elizabeth's affair, and might show Russ as not all bad, or is he
lining Tracy's offsprung up as his next teen lover? (not my idea, from
fb)
I don't normally actually dislike Roy but he was being odd. Not
another alcoholic developing? And Shula is another of my dislikes,
even with a nice cake from Jenefer.
My understanding is that Roy has taken up Kate's suggestion of fun
without involvement. I believe that he was busy having uninvolved fun
all of the previous night and was therefore to tired to do his work
properly.
2021-08-20 11:48:47 UTC
An episode with mostly people I don't like leaves me feeling grumpy. I
suppose it was a continue the story for Lily and shows parallels with
Elizabeth's affair, and might show Russ as not all bad, or is he
lining Tracy's offsprung up as his next teen lover? (not my idea, from
fb)
I don't normally actually dislike Roy but he was being odd. Not
another alcoholic developing? And Shula is another of my dislikes,
even with a nice cake from Jenefer.
My understanding is that Roy has taken up Kate's suggestion of fun
without involvement. I believe that he was busy having uninvolved fun
all of the previous night and was therefore to tired to do his work
properly.
Snap.
‘Ooooh, Narsty, perhaps he should have exercised a little more care!
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
carolet
2021-08-20 14:29:50 UTC
An episode with mostly people I don't like leaves me feeling grumpy. I
suppose it was a continue the story for Lily and shows parallels with
Elizabeth's affair, and might show Russ as not all bad, or is he
lining Tracy's offsprung up as his next teen lover? (not my idea, from
fb)
I don't normally actually dislike Roy but he was being odd. Not
another alcoholic developing? And Shula is another of my dislikes,
even with a nice cake from Jenefer.
My understanding is that Roy has taken up Kate's suggestion of fun
without involvement. I believe that he was busy having uninvolved fun
all of the previous night and was therefore to tired to do his work
properly.
Snap.
That's approximately what I thought, moments after posting, when I found
the same thought in another thread.
2021-08-20 11:40:19 UTC
An episode with mostly people I don't like leaves me feeling grumpy. I
suppose it was a continue the story for Lily and shows parallels with
Elizabeth's affair, and might show Russ as not all bad, or is he
lining Tracy's offsprung up as his next teen lover? (not my idea, from
fb)
I don't normally actually dislike Roy but he was being odd. Not
another alcoholic developing? And Shula is another of my dislikes,
even with a nice cake from Jenefer.
My understanding is that Roy has taken up Kate's suggestion of fun
without involvement. I believe that he was busy having uninvolved fun
all of the previous night and was therefore to tired to do his work
properly.
Yes, I think you're right but it still seems a bizarre mistake for him
to have made.
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest
(Mark Twain)