Probably stick with Jazzer
2020-01-24 08:57:49 UTC
Amazon informed me this morning that Alexa could recite ‘Address to a
Haggis’ - her Scots accent is RUBBISH!
2020-01-24 09:52:04 UTC
Amazon informed me this morning that Alexa could recite ‘Address to a
Haggis’ - her Scots accent is RUBBISH!
She is going on and on and on. How long is it???
And the accent is English.

And still going on.

and on.

Honestly!

and on

Long!
Mike
2020-01-24 09:58:47 UTC
Amazon informed me this morning that Alexa could recite ‘Address to a
Haggis’ - her Scots accent is RUBBISH!
She is going on and on and on. How long is it???
And the accent is English.
And still going on.
and on.
Honestly!
and on
Long!
The Haggis is known for its stamina and can run many miles - up and down
mountains, swim across lochs and run some more without stopping for air, it
is the Haggis’s fortitude and determination which assisted by such stamina,
enables it to escape the hunter’s gun so as to live to tell the tale and
see another Burns night out.
Rosalind Mitchell
2020-01-27 19:52:11 UTC
Amazon informed me this morning that Alexa could recite ‘Address to a
Haggis’ - her Scots accent is RUBBISH!
She is going on and on and on. How long is it???
And the accent is English.
And still going on.
and on.
Honestly!
and on
Long!
The Haggis is known for its stamina and can run many miles - up and down
mountains, swim across lochs and run some more without stopping for air, it
is the Haggis’s fortitude and determination which assisted by such stamina,
enables it to escape the hunter’s gun so as to live to tell the tale and
see another Burns night out.
Although with its asymmetric limbs it can only swim in circles.

2020-01-27 20:25:28 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Post by Mike
The Haggis is known for its stamina and can run many miles - up and down
mountains, swim across lochs and run some more without stopping for air, it
is the Haggis’s fortitude and determination which assisted by such stamina,
enables it to escape the hunter’s gun so as to live to tell the tale and
see another Burns night out.
Although with its asymmetric limbs it can only swim in circles.
The cunning ones have learnt to alternate back stroke with breast stroke.
Anne B
2020-02-08 17:02:28 UTC
Amazon informed me this morning that Alexa could recite ‘Address to a
Haggis’ - her Scots accent is RUBBISH!
I bet she says 'Auld Lang Syne' wrong, with a z-sound at the start of
the final word. (The correct pronunciation is 'sign'.)

Anne B
Jenny M Benson
2020-02-08 19:42:04 UTC
Post by Anne B
Post by Mike
Amazon informed me this morning that Alexa could recite ‘Address to a
Haggis’ - her Scots accent is RUBBISH!
I bet she says 'Auld Lang Syne' wrong, with a z-sound at the start of
the final word. (The correct pronunciation is 'sign'.)
Our English teacher, who was a Scot, got very riled about people linking
their hands at the start of ALS, instead of when they get to "And here's
a hand ..."
Anne B
2020-02-09 10:37:20 UTC
Post by Anne B
Post by Mike
Amazon informed me this morning that Alexa could recite ‘Address to a
Haggis’ - her Scots accent is RUBBISH!
I bet she says 'Auld Lang Syne' wrong, with a z-sound at the start of
the final word. (The correct pronunciation is 'sign'.)
Our English teacher, who was a Scot, got very riled about people linking
their hands at the start of ALS, instead of when they get to "And here's
a hand ..."
Indeed. Very irritating.

Anne B