Are all Umrats alergic to ferret coats?
2019-10-27 16:47:00 UTC
I feel I must put in a plea (but not a flea) for Sumrat to re-house those
poor ferrets of Joe’s - I mean, as soon as the remaining Grundys move, they
will need a proper home, number one The Green is no fit place for the poor
little rodents now is it?! I would offer myself but, (scrabbling around for
any excuse) y’see what with my [mumble-mumble] and my [mumble-mumble] it
would be totally imposible for me to - cont. on Page 94.
2019-10-27 23:34:39 UTC
I feel I must put in a plea (but not a flea) for Sumrat to re-house
those poor ferrets of Joe’s - I mean, as soon as the remaining Grundys
move, they will need a proper home, number one The Green is no fit place
for the poor little rodents now is it?! I would offer myself but,
(scrabbling around for any excuse) y’see what with my [mumble-mumble]
and my [mumble-mumble] it would be totally imposible for me to - cont.
on Page 94.
Point of order - they're not rodents, they're mustelids.

DINTAFPOU?
Steveski (smarty boots :-) )
Sid Nuncius
2019-10-28 06:05:22 UTC
I feel I must put in a plea (but not a flea) for Sumrat to re-house
those poor ferrets of Joe’s - I mean, as soon as the remaining Grundys
move, they will need a proper home, number one The Green is no fit place
for the poor little rodents now is it?! I would offer myself but,
(scrabbling around for any excuse) y’see what with my [mumble-mumble]
and my [mumble-mumble] it would be totally imposible for me to - cont.
on Page 94.
Point of order - they're not rodents, they're mustelids.
All together now: He's not a rodent, he's a very naughty boy!

Only dirty people need wash
Mike
2019-10-28 08:19:45 UTC
I feel I must put in a plea (but not a flea) for Sumrat to re-house
those poor ferrets of Joe’s - I mean, as soon as the remaining Grundys
move, they will need a proper home, number one The Green is no fit place
for the poor little rodents now is it?! I would offer myself but,
(scrabbling around for any excuse) y’see what with my [mumble-mumble]
and my [mumble-mumble] it would be totally imposible for me to - cont.
on Page 94.
Point of order - they're not rodents, they're mustelids.
DINTAFPOU?
And black cats are thought by some to be a sign of good fortune - try
telling that to a white mouse!
Paul Herber
2019-10-28 09:34:45 UTC
I feel I must put in a plea (but not a flea) for Sumrat to re-house
those poor ferrets of Joe’s - I mean, as soon as the remaining Grundys
move, they will need a proper home, number one The Green is no fit place
for the poor little rodents now is it?! I would offer myself but,
(scrabbling around for any excuse) y’see what with my [mumble-mumble]
and my [mumble-mumble] it would be totally imposible for me to - cont.
on Page 94.
Point of order - they're not rodents, they're mustelids.
DINTAFPOU?
And black cats are thought by some to be a sign of good fortune - try
telling that to a white mouse!
Black cats - Something, Something, Something Dark Side!
--
Regards, Paul Herber
https://www.paulherber.co.uk/
BrritSki
2019-10-28 09:51:13 UTC
I feel I must put in a plea (but not a flea) for Sumrat to re-house
those poor ferrets of Joe’s - I mean, as soon as the remaining Grundys
move, they will need a proper home, number one The Green is no fit place
for the poor little rodents now is it?! I would offer myself but,
(scrabbling around for any excuse) y’see what with my [mumble-mumble]
and my [mumble-mumble] it would be totally imposible for me to - cont.
on Page 94.
Point of order - they're not rodents, they're mustelids.
DINTAFPOU?
No, of course not, and Jenny will be along later to say she likes clever
ones :)
Jenny M Benson
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Clive Arthur
2019-10-28 09:28:08 UTC
I feel I must put in a plea (but not a flea) for Sumrat to re-house those
poor ferrets of Joe’s - I mean, as soon as the remaining Grundys move, they
will need a proper home, number one The Green is no fit place for the poor
little rodents now is it?! I would offer myself but, (scrabbling around for
any excuse) y’see what with my [mumble-mumble] and my [mumble-mumble] it
would be totally imposible for me to - cont. on Page 94.
Auction them, or at least put them under the hammer.

Cheers
Clive
Mike
2019-10-28 09:42:24 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Mike
I feel I must put in a plea (but not a flea) for Sumrat to re-house those
poor ferrets of Joe’s - I mean, as soon as the remaining Grundys move, they
will need a proper home, number one The Green is no fit place for the poor
little rodents now is it?! I would offer myself but, (scrabbling around for
any excuse) y’see what with my [mumble-mumble] and my [mumble-mumble] it
would be totally imposible for me to - cont. on Page 94.
Auction them, or at least put them under the hammer.
Cheers
Send them out to work, on the lump?