Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 1st May 2020
2020-04-24 10:46:46 UTC

Cast :
Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
Emma Grundy - Emerald O’Hanrahan
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Philip Moss - Andy Hockley
Gavin Moss - Gareth Pierce
Johnny Phillips - Tom Gibbons
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Robert Snell - Graham Blockey
Leonie Snell - Jasmine Hyde
Roy Tucker - Ian Pepperell

Directors - Kim Greengrass & Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Liz John

Spoilers:
Sunday 26th - Roy finds himself in a vulnerable position, and Tracy is
unable to take a hint. (Monday 20th)
Monday 27th - Susan cannot help worrying about Emma, and Roy is the
worse for wear. (Tuesday 21st - Elizabeth's birthday)
Tuesday 28th - A wedding blunder leaves Kirsty fuming, and Tracy needs
to swallow her pride. (Wednesday 22nd)
Wednesday 29th - Things need to be said between Emma and Ed, and Leonie
is determined to lend a hand. (Thursday 23rd - Phil's birthday)
Thursday 30th - Lilian shares her Justin-wrangling wisdom, and Roy has a
wobble. (Friday 24th)

The dates in brackets are the date that these programmes should have
been aired, according to my calculations.

As all off these episodes were apparently intended for broadcast in the
same week, so I'm not sure why two directors are listed. I think somerat
said that there had been a certain amount or re-editing in the final
pre-lockdown recordings, so perhaps one of them was involved in that. I
did wonder whether scenes might have been shifted between the programmes
being aired the next week and those we have heard this week, when the
same two directors were listed but, in that case, surely both writers
would have been credited this week as well.
2020-04-24 11:03:56 UTC
Tuesday 28th - A wedding blunder leaves Kirsty fuming,
When is the wedding actually due ? I'd like to OP that she finds out
about the Moss's dreadful dealings and the second wedding is cancelled
after which she changes her name to Miss Havisham.
Serena Blanchflower
2020-04-24 11:14:42 UTC
Tuesday 28th - A wedding blunder leaves Kirsty fuming,
When is the wedding actually due ?  I'd like to OP that she finds out
about the Moss's dreadful dealings and the second wedding is cancelled
after which she changes her name to Miss Havisham.
I think it's sometime in either early or mid May. I'm very much hoping
that that's what happens (although I hadn't thought of the name change).
Dreadful as a second aborted wedding would be for her, it would be
better than finding out what a rat Philip really is, shortly after
marrying him.
--
Happy hibernating and stay well,
best wishes, Serena
Enough to Make Them All Yourself (Various)
Mike
2020-04-24 12:57:28 UTC
Tuesday 28th - A wedding blunder leaves Kirsty fuming,
When is the wedding actually due ?  I'd like to OP that she finds out
about the Moss's dreadful dealings and the second wedding is cancelled
after which she changes her name to Miss Havisham.
I think it's sometime in either early or mid May. I'm very much hoping
that that's what happens (although I hadn't thought of the name change).
Dreadful as a second aborted wedding would be for her, it would be
better than finding out what a rat Philip really is, shortly after
marrying him.
Just what we need; another depressing drawn out divorce story - I think
not!
Well, we still have Ed and Emma to get through too. It seems.
Mike
2020-04-24 12:55:46 UTC
Tuesday 28th - A wedding blunder leaves Kirsty fuming,
When is the wedding actually due ? I'd like to OP that she finds out
about the Moss's dreadful dealings and the second wedding is cancelled
after which she changes her name to Miss Havisham.
And climbs back onto the top shelf...
2020-04-24 12:25:51 UTC
As all off these episodes were apparently intended for broadcast in the
same week, so I'm not sure why two directors are listed. I think somerat
said that there had been a certain amount or re-editing in the final
pre-lockdown recordings, so perhaps one of them was involved in that. I
did wonder whether scenes might have been shifted between the programmes
being aired the next week and those we have heard this week, when the
same two directors were listed but, in that case, surely both writers
would have been credited this week as well.
I would not be certain that the people compiling the information for
listings actually know for sure themselves.
2020-04-26 09:11:39 UTC
[...]
Or one has gone Covid

Sincerely Chris
Clive Arthur
2020-05-01 16:53:52 UTC
On 24/04/2020 11:46, carolet wrote:

<snip>
Post by carolet
As all off these episodes were apparently intended for broadcast in the
same week, so I'm not sure why two directors are listed. I think somerat
said that there had been a certain amount or re-editing in the final
pre-lockdown recordings, so perhaps one of them was involved in that. I
did wonder whether scenes might have been shifted between the programmes
being aired the next week and those we have heard this week, when the
same two directors were listed but, in that case, surely both writers
would have been credited this week as well.
There's been no mention of caravans or pickers, so maybe these scenes
were deleted as a bridge to far. Or Ambridge too far.
--
Cheers
Clive