UMRA birthday info for 1 December 2019
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2019-12-01 07:08:25 UTC
Birthday News for today, 1 December: Mike Tucker.
2019-12-01 09:37:31 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 December: Mike Tucker.
I hope he keeps half of his eye on these postings then...
2019-12-01 09:39:58 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 December: Mike Tucker.
I hope he keeps half of his eye on these postings then...
On my 50th burpday, Mike Tucker spent ages hunting around Pebble Mill
studios to try and find me an Archers pencil as a pressie - all to no avail
unfortunately.
2019-12-01 09:41:12 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 December: Mike Tucker.
I hope he keeps half of his eye on these postings then...
On my 50th burpday, Mike Tucker spent ages hunting around Pebble Mill
studios to try and find me an Archers pencil as a pressie - all to no avail
unfortunately.
Yikes! That’s over 22 years ago now!!!
2019-12-01 09:43:23 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 December: Mike Tucker.
I hope he keeps half of his eye on these postings then...
On my 50th burpday, Mike Tucker spent ages hunting around Pebble Mill
studios to try and find me an Archers pencil as a pressie - all to no avail
unfortunately.
Yikes! That’s over 22 years ago now!!!
That was the same year that Eddie played his guitar and sang me ‘Happy
Birthday’ (ŵhilst wearing his cow horns hat!
2019-12-01 11:44:22 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 December: Mike Tucker.
I hope he keeps half of his eye on these postings then...
On my 50th burpday, Mike Tucker spent ages hunting around Pebble Mill
studios to try and find me an Archers pencil as a pressie - all to no avail
unfortunately.
Yikes! That’s over 22 years ago now!!!
That was the same year that Eddie played his guitar and sang me ‘Happy
Birthday’ (?hilst wearing his cow horns hat!
I would have loved that. I loved Song for Clarrie.
Chris McMillan
2019-12-01 12:51:05 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 December: Mike Tucker.
Even Woy has left the building! And Feebs has other things on her mind.
You’d think she and Woy would mention them, not like we don’t have a
history.