UMRA birthday info for 10 September 2021
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2021-09-10 06:27:33 UTC
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
2021-09-10 07:24:29 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
A notable day! Happy birthday to all!
--
Sid
2021-09-10 19:26:47 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
A notable day! Happy birthday to all!
G'Lord. I think this is what used to be called a bumper bundle.

Hippos all round and don't spare the birthday candles.
2021-09-10 20:49:18 UTC
Hippos all round and don't spare the birthday candles.
I don't think there is room on the cake for all our candles.Or we need
a huge cake. Mind you, I was thinking about it this morning and in a
senior moment reversed the digits, which made it a lot less :)

Best thing was that I got a card from small 4 year old grandson
yesterday. He is 5 next week and started reception class on Monday and
wrote to Gran and love from Marlon on the card! How is that for being
a fast learner?! The party, in the park, is Sunday so there will be
cake and fewer candles :). We had duck breasts for supper and I got
very nice flowers from B and books from my wish list, and a new
computer arrived yesterday too, which is being set up.
Min
2021-09-11 00:35:30 UTC
Hippos all round and don't spare the birthday candles.
I don't think there is room on the cake for all our candles.Or we need
a huge cake. Mind you, I was thinking about it this morning and in a
senior moment reversed the digits, which made it a lot less :)
Best thing was that I got a card from small 4 year old grandson
yesterday. He is 5 next week and started reception class on Monday and
wrote to Gran and love from Marlon on the card! How is that for being
a fast learner?! The party, in the park, is Sunday so there will be
cake and fewer candles :). We had duck breasts for supper and I got
very nice flowers from B and books from my wish list, and a new
computer arrived yesterday too, which is being set up.
Many belated Happies to all from me, The Hounds & a Guest Springer!
Min
carolet
2021-09-15 15:54:28 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
A notable day! Happy birthday to all!
G'Lord.  I think this is what used to be called a bumper bundle.
Hippos all round and don't spare the birthday candles.
And we now know of another one: On the 26th August Tracy said that
Chelsea would be 17 on the 10th September.
Nick Leverton
2021-09-15 17:39:18 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
A notable day! Happy birthday to all!
G'Lord.  I think this is what used to be called a bumper bundle.
Hippos all round and don't spare the birthday candles.
And we now know of another one: On the 26th August Tracy said that
Chelsea would be 17 on the 10th September.
Thanks for passing it on, Carolet :-)

Birthday Monitor
--
We will be restoring normality as soon as we are sure what is normal anyway.
- Douglas Adams
Chris J Dixon
2021-09-10 07:57:37 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Happy Birthday to one and all.

***@cdixon.me.uk @ChrisJDixon1
Plant amazing Acers.
Hellerat
2021-09-10 08:43:42 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Very many happy returns of the day, MOPsMOBs.
--
Yassas,
Anne, Exceptionally Traditionally-built Hellerat
Jenny M Benson
2021-09-10 10:39:07 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
There's a fine bunch! Sorry I missed the day, but many returns to you all.
Wrexham, UK
Mike McMillan
2021-09-10 11:21:12 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
There's a fine bunch! Sorry I missed the day, but many returns to you all.
There’s still a fair bit of the tenth of September left Jenny; you could
still organise a happy hour at The Bull…
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Jenny M Benson
2021-09-10 13:20:04 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
There's a fine bunch! Sorry I missed the day, but many returns to you all.
There’s still a fair bit of the tenth of September left Jenny; you could
still organise a happy hour at The Bull…
Whoops! I was temporarily off-grid and somehow managed to think that
the birthday announcement was dated 07 Sept (hadn't read the subject.)
Wrexham, UK
Serena Blanchflower
2021-09-10 12:53:59 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Many happies to you all!

I'll let Chris and David know that there are birthday messages piling up
here for them. Vicky can pick her own up, while I'm not in touch with Ben.
It's not a bug; it's an undocumented feature.
Penny
2021-09-10 16:19:14 UTC
On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 06:27:33 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Coo, so many!
I usually send my best wishes on facebook but Hippo Bathday to the lot of
you!
Happiness comes in through doors you didn't even know you'd left open.
Mike McMillan
2021-09-10 16:47:33 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Coo, so many!
I usually send my best wishes on facebook but Hippo Bathday to the lot of
you!
Late December nights can be so cold and beds so warm ;-))) (nudge-nudge,
wink-wink.)
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Vicky Ayech
Many happy returns, boys.
Ben Blaney
2021-09-25 00:11:41 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Thank you! I forgot to stop in on the day, but I had thought the previous day that I should - knowing how kind everyone is.

Notable birthday event: I took delivery of a 1966 Fiat 500. It's *tiny*. It's powered by a two-cylinder, air-cooled 500cc engine, which made 17bhp when new 50-something years ago. It's incredibly slow. The whole idea is idiotic. Yet I find it delightful.
Sid Nuncius
2021-09-25 08:43:59 UTC
Post by Ben Blaney
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Thank you! I forgot to stop in on the day, but I had thought the previous day that I should - knowing how kind everyone is.
Notable birthday event: I took delivery of a 1966 Fiat 500. It's *tiny*. It's powered by a two-cylinder, air-cooled 500cc engine, which made 17bhp when new 50-something years ago. It's incredibly slow. The whole idea is idiotic. Yet I find it delightful.
Excellent!

In 1973 four of us drove from Pembrokeshire to London in a Fiat 500. We
were two women (the smallest of whom was driving) and two men, both of
us over 6-feet tall. We also had a large rucksack each, my guitar in a
bulky hard case and a few other oddments. (I think a Dansette-style
record player was one such oddment, with accompanying LPs, of course.)
Three rucksacks were piled on the laps of the two in the back; the
person in the front passenger seat (we rotated occasionally) had a
rucksack and my guitar on their lap, with the neck of the guitar
sticking up through the little open sun-roof. (Heaven knows where the
oddments went.)

The journey was extremely cosy and memorably leisurely. I think some of
the hills necessitated first gear, but we got there. It's not an
experience I would choose to repeat, but I've had a real soft spot for
the Fiat 500 ever since.
--
Sid
Mazel tov. I wish you well to wear it.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2021-09-26 06:16:24 UTC
Post by Ben Blaney
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Thank you! I forgot to stop in on the day, but I had thought the
previous day that I should - knowing how kind everyone is.
Notable birthday event: I took delivery of a 1966 Fiat 500. It's
*tiny*. It's powered by a two-cylinder, air-cooled 500cc engine,
which made 17bhp when new 50-something years ago. It's incredibly
slow. The whole idea is idiotic. Yet I find it delightful.
Mazel tov. I wish you well to wear it.
(As do I.)
I haven't actually heard that word form since my Mum! (She picked it up
from her first husband's family.)

"OLTION'S COMPLETE, UNABRIDGED HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE
Bang! ...crumple." - Jery Oltion