I knew what was meant but...
2020-06-20 12:46:54 UTC
When I connected a wifi controlled 13 amp socket up to the ‘insectocutor’
in the kitchen, I used the Tuya app to set a schedule. On the morning
following, I found the following text message on my iPhone:
‘Scheduled Task Successed

07:02:40 | The Fly Killer at 07:00:10 has been executed’

Well,......yes!
Flop
2020-06-20 16:46:09 UTC
When I connected a wifi controlled 13 amp socket up to the ‘insectocutor’
in the kitchen, I used the Tuya app to set a schedule. On the morning
‘Scheduled Task Successed
07:02:40 | The Fly Killer at 07:00:10 has been executed’
Well,......yes!
I presume the 00:01:30 was needed to confirm decease.
--
Flop

Truly the Good Lord gave us computers that we might learn patience
Mike
2020-06-20 17:02:21 UTC
Post by Flop
Post by Mike
When I connected a wifi controlled 13 amp socket up to the ‘insectocutor’
in the kitchen, I used the Tuya app to set a schedule. On the morning
‘Scheduled Task Successed
07:02:40 | The Fly Killer at 07:00:10 has been executed’
Well,......yes!
I presume the 00:01:30 was needed to confirm decease.
...at the dead of night...
2020-06-22 18:27:18 UTC
When I connected a wifi controlled 13 amp socket up to the ‘insectocutor’
in the kitchen, I used the Tuya app to set a schedule. On the morning
‘Scheduled Task Successed
07:02:40 | The Fly Killer at 07:00:10 has been executed’
Well,......yes!
Do you have other internet connected devices? IoT? I suspect that the
Tuya was asserting its dominance and the iPhone statement was pour
encourager les autres.

2020-06-23 08:27:29 UTC
When I connected a wifi controlled 13 amp socket up to the ‘insectocutor’
in the kitchen, I used the Tuya app to set a schedule. On the morning
‘Scheduled Task Successed
07:02:40 | The Fly Killer at 07:00:10 has been executed’
Well,......yes!
Do you have other internet connected devices? IoT? I suspect that the
Tuya was asserting its dominance and the iPhone statement was pour
encourager les autres.
Nick
I have some 30 or so devices including switches, lights, Alexa’s of various
types and also TV. equipment. I have now stopped the daily reportings as I
only wanted to see that the routines I had set up were working as expected.