Quiet?
Kosmo
2018-03-05 14:08:48 UTC
I know I am in another time zone but it seems very quiet.
Kosmo
Vicky
2018-03-05 14:20:27 UTC
Post by Kosmo
I know I am in another time zone but it seems very quiet.
Ok well I'm back to childminder gigs shortly, but what about this:
Another place raised the suggestion that if Jenny makes Brian tell the
children about his past, and Rory is too young, then shouldn't Rory's
representative be told?

I hope you're having a nice time there, by the way.
Kosmo
2018-03-06 07:02:22 UTC
Post by Vicky
I hope you're having a nice time there, by the way.
Stunning time.

Lots of photos on the Flickr site from the first 10 days.

Now spent 5 days on beach at Unawatuna near Galle.

Tomorrow we head for Monaragala.
Kosmo
Mike
2018-03-05 14:27:37 UTC
Post by Kosmo
I know I am in another time zone but it seems very quiet.
Is there a TARDIS involved?
Kosmo
2018-03-06 07:03:06 UTC
Is there a TARDIS involved?