Bijou spoilerette 11/11/20
2020-11-11 19:19:28 UTC
Do we think Brian will try to blame Adam?
2020-11-12 08:14:24 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Do we think Brian will try to blame Adam?
Homo, now Bi? And what will be next???
Clive Arthur
2020-11-12 16:11:29 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Do we think Brian will try to blame Adam?
Homo, now Bi? And what will be next???
Quantum Sexuality where you can be all at the same time. Fun until your
'wave function' collapses.
--
Cheers
Clive
Mike McMillan
2020-11-12 16:28:58 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Do we think Brian will try to blame Adam?
Homo, now Bi? And what will be next???
Quantum Sexuality where you can be all at the same time. Fun until your
'wave function' collapses.
[Lieutenant Philips:] Oooh... Narsty!
2020-11-12 18:40:53 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Do we think Brian will try to blame Adam?
Homo, now Bi? And what will be next???
Quantum Sexuality where you can be all at the same time.  Fun until your
'wave function' collapses.
Yes, it can be embarrassing if it collapses during entanglement. It
certainly puts a stop to quantum tunnelling.
--
Sid
2020-11-12 18:48:20 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Do we think Brian will try to blame Adam?
Homo, now Bi? And what will be next???
Quantum Sexuality where you can be all at the same time.  Fun until your
'wave function' collapses.
Yes, it can be embarrassing if it collapses during entanglement. It
certainly puts a stop to quantum tunnelling.
In that case, you may have to move to Stonehenge and wait a few years.
2020-11-12 19:13:33 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Do we think Brian will try to blame Adam?
Homo, now Bi? And what will be next???
Quantum Sexuality where you can be all at the same time.  Fun until
your 'wave function' collapses.
Yes, it can be embarrassing if it collapses during entanglement.  It
certainly puts a stop to quantum tunnelling.
Apologies if I've said this before:

Dr Heisenberg's proposition
Prevents us from perfect coition,
For we haven't the notion