There’s no truth in the rumour....
Mike
2019-07-30 12:34:15 UTC
Modern recording techniques and digital editing make so many things
possible and even practical in the world of previously spoken material
being re-assembled into new speeches.....

I refute all rumours that Joe Grundy is no longer with us - he lives on, he
is hail and hearty (apart from his Farmer’s Lung, that is) and we will hear
him cough up the funds for Ed ‘n’ Emma to purchase their dream house
without the need for a mortgage at all!

Joe will go on to reach that day when the Queen sends him a 100th. Birthday
Card - mark my words...
Toodle Pip
krw
2019-08-07 09:48:57 UTC
Post by Mike
Modern recording techniques and digital editing make so many things
possible and even practical in the world of previously spoken material
being re-assembled into new speeches.....
I refute all rumours that Joe Grundy is no longer with us - he lives on, he
is hail and hearty (apart from his Farmer’s Lung, that is) and we will hear
him cough up the funds for Ed ‘n’ Emma to purchase their dream house
without the need for a mortgage at all!
Joe will go on to reach that day when the Queen sends him a 100th. Birthday
Card - mark my words...
Your crystal ball looks pretty clear from here.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk