Equine ‘Flu
2019-02-07 13:34:27 UTC
Oh Dumrat, are you negotiating with Alligator? Will it warrant a TI I
wonder?
Dumrat
2019-02-07 13:41:01 UTC
Oh Dumrat, are you negotiating with Alligator? Will it warrant a TI I
wonder?
Sorry, Mike, you've lost me. I understand some races have been cancelled in the UK because
of it, but not sure how you think it would affect me more than anyotherrat?
--
Salaam Alaykum,
Anne, Exceptionally Traditionally-built Dumrat
Mike
2019-02-07 13:45:11 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Post by Mike
Oh Dumrat, are you negotiating with Alligator? Will it warrant a TI I
wonder?
Sorry, Mike, you've lost me. I understand some races have been cancelled in the UK because
of it, but not sure how you think it would affect me more than anyotherrat?
They are scheduling races in Dubai I understand as they have no flu probs
there.
Dumrat
2019-02-07 13:52:31 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Post by Mike
Oh Dumrat, are you negotiating with Alligator? Will it warrant a TI I
wonder?
Sorry, Mike, you've lost me. I understand some races have been cancelled in the UK because
of it, but not sure how you think it would affect me more than anyotherrat?
They are scheduling races in Dubai I understand as they have no flu probs
there.
Oh, I see. There's no mention that I can find here about that, just racing as already on
the calendar in the UAE.
Penny
2019-02-07 17:09:35 UTC
On Thu, 07 Feb 2019 13:45:11 GMT, Mike <***@ntlworld.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Mike
Post by Dumrat
Post by Mike
Oh Dumrat, are you negotiating with Alligator? Will it warrant a TI I
wonder?
Sorry, Mike, you've lost me. I understand some races have been cancelled in the UK because
of it, but not sure how you think it would affect me more than anyotherrat?
They are scheduling races in Dubai I understand as they have no flu probs
there.
I think the races were already scheduled it's the coverage of them which
will fill in any gaps in the broadcast schedule.