Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 11th January 2019
2019-01-07 01:09:31 UTC

Johnny Phillips - Tom Gibbons
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Lee - Ryan Early
Philip Moss - Andy Hockley

Director : Julie Beckett
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Keri Davies

Spoilers:
Sunday 6th - Brian has a brainwave and Kenton avoids the issue
Monday 7th - Kirsty offers some advice and tensions flare at Jennifer's
party.
Tuesday 8th - David fears for the future, and Shula is touched by a
unexpected gesture.
Wednesday 9th - Helen makes a decision and Tom's new scheme is revealed
Thursday 10th - There's a silver lining for Lee and Jazzer attempts to
think outside the box
Friday 11th - Brian loses his cool and a lie doesn’t sit well with Clarrie.
2019-01-07 09:01:33 UTC
Friday 11th - Brian loses his cool and a lie doesn’t sit well with Clarrie.
Oh! Hello Edith!
2019-01-07 09:41:16 UTC
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
Josh Archer - Angus Imrie
Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Tom Archer - William Troughton
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Justin Elliott - Simon Williams
Alan Franks - John Telfer
Joe Grundy - Edward Kelsey
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Clarrie Grundy - Heather Bell
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Jim Lloyd - John Rowe
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
Lily Pargetter - Katie Redford
Johnny Phillips - Tom Gibbons
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Lee - Ryan Early
Philip Moss - Andy Hockley
Director : Julie Beckett
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Keri Davies
Sunday 6th - Brian has a brainwave and Kenton avoids the issue
Monday 7th - Kirsty offers some advice and tensions flare at Jennifer's
party.
How on earth can you organise a parry overnight in a house that’s just been
moved into when you’ve just left everything behind and expect the recipient
to be happy with the idea?? Very very stupid plot.

2019-01-07 09:49:22 UTC
How on earth can you organise a parry overnight in a house that’s just been
moved into when you’ve just left everything behind and expect the recipient
to be happy with the idea?? Very very stupid plot.
That's the thrust of it. It looks easily foiled to me, though.

2019-01-07 10:55:45 UTC
How on earth can you organise a parry overnight in a house that’s just been
moved into when you’ve just left everything behind and expect the recipient
to be happy with the idea?? Very very stupid plot.
That's the thrust of it. It looks easily foiled to me, though.
Nick
Yes, the whole idea is quite ab sword.
2019-01-07 12:03:39 UTC
On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 09:41:16 GMT, Chris McMillan
[...]
Sincerely Chris
I did think too it was short notice. The way would be to have it
catered. Jenny cleaned yesterday so it was presentable. He can enlist
Rory to help and just tell Jenny at the last minute food and guest are
arriving. The caterers, who could be the firm did it at the farm :) ,
could bring all dishes, glasses, napkins, cutlery.

I can recall being very impressed many years ago, just out of student
life I think , when we were invited to supper with a university friend
who had it catered by a Chinese restaurant. The food was excellent,
the plates etc provided and I think we all sat round a cloth on the
floor to eat. No serving staff. No room. A tiny flat in the Victoria
area. Or was it when she lived in Queensway?

That gf went far. She had been to Rodean and was classy. She walked
straight into a job at the Philipine Embassy, setting up their new
office, based initially at the Hyde Park Hilton.
Fenny
2019-01-07 22:45:18 UTC
[...]
TA's #Me Too moment?
vk
LOL and BTN!
Jenny M Benson
2019-01-08 10:27:16 UTC
Post by vk
Post by Fenny
[...]
Please see my Announcement concerning BT.
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Fenny
2019-01-08 21:11:27 UTC
Post by vk
Post by Fenny
[...]
Ooh, ta! I don't ever remember getting one before :-)
I think it might be the one in question.
BrritSki
FAO Sid !
Sid Nuncius
2019-01-09 11:27:45 UTC
Post by vk
Post by Fenny
Post by carolet
Tuesday 8th - David fears for the future, and Shula is touched by a
unexpected gesture.
TA's #Me Too moment?
LOL and BTN!
FAO Sid !
Thank you, Britters.

As I am in a benevolent, post-inauguration mood, accepted.
vk
Yay! Thank you Sid and well done Fenny on breaking your duck.
BrritSki
Oh dear, IRTA something else....
Mike
2019-01-09 16:39:06 UTC
Post by vk
Post by vk
Post by Fenny
Post by carolet
Tuesday 8th - David fears for the future, and Shula is touched by a
unexpected gesture.
TA's #Me Too moment?
LOL and BTN!
FAO Sid !
Thank you, Britters.
As I am in a benevolent, post-inauguration mood, accepted.
Yay! Thank you Sid and well done Fenny on breaking your duck.
Oh dear, IRTA something else....
Pull up your garter then!
DUCK, it said duck. And anyway inappropriate.
BrritSki
Transphobe !
BrritSki
Just don't ask for money to build a wall, OK ?
Sid Nuncius
2019-01-09 19:10:13 UTC
As I am in a benevolent, post-inauguration mood, accepted.
Just don't ask for money to build a wall, OK ?
I don't need to ask for money. You're going to pay for it.
2019-01-09 16:45:11 UTC
Post by vk
Post by Fenny
Post by carolet
Tuesday 8th - David fears for the future, and Shula is touched by a
unexpected gesture.
TA's #Me Too moment?
LOL and BTN!
FAO Sid !
Thank you, Britters.
As I am in a benevolent, post-inauguration mood, accepted.
Is this the right place to say ‘Whoosh’ on this one please? (Though I have
a strong feeling I may live to regret asking)
2019-01-09 18:23:34 UTC
"... Shula is touched by a[n] unexpected gesture."
Mike
2019-01-09 18:26:53 UTC
"... Shula is touched by a[n] unexpected gesture."
Ahh! I couldn’t quite finger it out - thank you!