Gert Spoiler 22/10/19
2019-10-22 18:16:18 UTC
/

Ok, here goes....

/

Bonkers plots are us unlimited!
Look out pet owners, your furry loved may lose a hind leg!
2019-10-22 18:19:16 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Ok, here goes....
/
/
Bonkers plots are us unlimited!
Look out pet owners, your furry loved may lose a hind leg!
Feral cats RUs!

2019-10-22 19:19:05 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Ok, here goes....
/
/
Bonkers plots are us unlimited!
Look out pet owners, your furry loved may lose a hind leg!
Feral cats RUs!
Sincerely Chris
Tis Cold Comfort Farm all over again, I tell you.

Feckless
Vicky Ayech
2019-10-22 21:57:32 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Ok, here goes....
/
/
Bonkers plots are us unlimited!
Look out pet owners, your furry loved may lose a hind leg!
Feral cats RUs!
Sincerely Chris
Tis Cold Comfort Farm all over again, I tell you.
Feckless
Joy should get on well with Kate. If Kate chants some chakras with
her it might lure Hilda back. Where is Kate at the moment? She should
be helping find Hilda. She introduced Joy to the house and that led to
Hilda running off.
DavidK
2019-10-23 09:07:20 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Ok, here goes....
/
/
Bonkers plots are us unlimited!
Look out pet owners, your furry loved may lose a hind leg!
Feral cats RUs!
Sincerely Chris
Tis Cold Comfort Farm all over again, I tell you.
Feckless
Joy should get on well with Kate. If Kate chants some chakras with
her it might lure Hilda back. Where is Kate at the moment? She should
be helping find Hilda. She introduced Joy to the house and that led to
Hilda running off.
I'm enjoying it, I think it's hilarious. Never forget that roughly half
the population has below average intelligence.
Mike
2019-10-23 09:30:04 UTC
Post by DavidK
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Ok, here goes....
/
/
Bonkers plots are us unlimited!
Look out pet owners, your furry loved may lose a hind leg!
Feral cats RUs!
Sincerely Chris
Tis Cold Comfort Farm all over again, I tell you.
Feckless
Joy should get on well with Kate. If Kate chants some chakras with
her it might lure Hilda back. Where is Kate at the moment? She should
be helping find Hilda. She introduced Joy to the house and that led to
Hilda running off.
I'm enjoying it, I think it's hilarious. Never forget that roughly half
the population has below average intelligence.
No, no, no. No. No.... everyone is of above average intelligence!
2019-10-23 12:13:23 UTC
Post by DavidK
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Ok, here goes....
/
/
Bonkers plots are us unlimited!
Look out pet owners, your furry loved may lose a hind leg!
Feral cats RUs!
Sincerely Chris
Tis Cold Comfort Farm all over again, I tell you.
Feckless
Joy should get on well with Kate. If Kate chants some chakras with
her it might lure Hilda back. Where is Kate at the moment? She should
be helping find Hilda. She introduced Joy to the house and that led to
Hilda running off.
I'm enjoying it, I think it's hilarious. Never forget that roughly half
the population has below average intelligence.
No, no, no. No. No.... everyone is of above average intelligence!
I think that only applies in Lake Wobegone: when it's been a quiet
week.