Umra Book Club
2018-07-09 18:21:48 UTC
The Shepherd's Hut by Tim Winton is one of the best things I've read
this year. I didn't hear it on Book At Bedtime, but the book itself is
simply brilliant and a great read, IMO.

Review here if interested:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/customer-reviews/R23CCECL7NNLR8
2018-07-09 20:31:47 UTC
The Shepherd's Hut by Tim Winton is one of the best things I've read
this year.  I didn't hear it on Book At Bedtime, but the book itself is
simply brilliant and a great read, IMO.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/customer-reviews/R23CCECL7NNLR8
I still think of Winton as a brilliant new writer but I realise I must
have been saying that since the early '90s and The Riders.

How did I not know that The Shepherd's Hut was Book at Bedtime until you
mentioned it?

Thanks,

2018-07-10 10:55:07 UTC
The Shepherd's Hut by Tim Winton is one of the best things I've read
this year.  I didn't hear it on Book At Bedtime, but the book itself
is simply brilliant and a great read, IMO.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/customer-reviews/R23CCECL7NNLR8
I still think of Winton as a brilliant new writer but I realise I must
have been saying that since the early '90s and The Riders.
How did I not know that The Shepherd's Hut was Book at Bedtime until you
mentioned it?
Thanks,
Nick
Is that Lynda's or David Cameron's?