UMRA birthday info for 8 October 2018
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2018-10-08 06:29:59 UTC
Birthday News for today, 8 October: Rosemary Miskin.
2018-10-08 06:56:48 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 October: Rosemary Miskin.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB!
2018-10-08 08:21:52 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 October: Rosemary Miskin.
Happy birthday!
Have no fear of perfection - you will never achieve it! (Salvador Dali)
Vicky Ayech
2018-10-08 08:35:22 UTC
On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 06:29:59 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 October: Rosemary Miskin.
HBD2U
HBD2U
HBD dear Rosemary
HBD2U
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-10-08 08:42:11 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 October: Rosemary Miskin.
HBD2U
HBD2U
HBD dear Rosemary
HBD2U
+

Never. For me, there has to be a meaning. There's not much meaning in eating
bugs. - Darcey Bussell (on whether she'd appear on /I'm a Celebrity/), in RT
2015/11/28-12/4
steveski
2018-10-08 16:35:53 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 October: Rosemary Miskin.
Happy hippoes, Miskers.
SODAM
2018-10-08 19:02:15 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 October: Rosemary Miskin.
Happy hippoes, Miskers.
Many happy returns of the day, Rosemary. I hope you miss reading this
message because you are out, having s much more exciting evening than
sitting at the computer!
Best wishes,
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Rosemary Miskin
2018-10-09 09:16:24 UTC
Thank you all! A good day was had, involving eating far too much
of all my favourite food.

Rosemary
SODAM
2018-10-09 19:50:42 UTC
Post by Rosemary Miskin
Thank you all! A good day was had, involving eating far too much
of all my favourite food.
Rosemary
Belated greetings, old girl. Many happy returns of of the day.

I see your Russian cousin Aleksander is in a spot of bother. ...
Mike
2018-10-09 20:07:48 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Rosemary Miskin
Thank you all! A good day was had, involving eating far too much
of all my favourite food.
Rosemary
Belated greetings, old girl. Many happy returns of of the day.
I see your Russian cousin Aleksander is in a spot of bother. ...
[007 voice] ‘Hello Mish Kin....’
Rosemary Miskin
2018-10-10 16:49:19 UTC
I think you 've all been drinking my health too well!

Luckily, the MiSKins were established in Kent by 1721, so not a
secutity risk.

Rosemary
BrritSki
2018-10-10 17:32:23 UTC
Good, I'll keep my self abreast of developments.
Rosemary Miskin
2018-10-11 10:26:49 UTC
Luckily, the MiSKins were established in Kent by 1721, so not a
secutity risk.

And Brittski replied
Good, I'll keep my self abreast of developments.
And I'll try to type better!

Rosemary
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-10-11 19:29:46 UTC
Post by Rosemary Miskin
Luckily, the MiSKins were established in Kent by 1721, so not a
secutity risk.

And Brittski replied
Good, I'll keep my self abreast of developments.
And I'll try to type better!
Rosemary
I often wondered why a certain slang term was used; it was some time
after learning the term that I discovered it was just simple rhyming
slang using the name of a football club.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/230003/sponsors/new?token=gHafDVBYobumelL9J54c
(Petitions - at least e-petitions - should collect votes both for and
against, if they're going to be reported as indicative of public
opinion.)

Well I wish you'd just tell me, rather than trying to engage my enthusiasm,
because I haven't got one. (Marvin; first series, fit the fifth.)
Mike
2018-10-12 07:40:26 UTC
Post by Rosemary Miskin
Luckily, the MiSKins were established in Kent by 1721, so not a
secutity risk.

And Brittski replied
Good, I'll keep my self abreast of developments.
And I'll try to type better!
Rosemary
I often wondered why a certain slang term was used; it was some time
after learning the term that I discovered it was just simple rhyming
slang using the name of a football club.
I thought it was Bristol as in the City of Bristol - wos foopball gotta do
wiv it then?
2018-10-12 08:07:59 UTC
Post by Rosemary Miskin
Good, I'll keep my self abreast of developments.
And I'll try to type better!
I often wondered why a certain slang term was used; it was some time
after learning the term that I discovered it was just simple rhyming
slang using the name of a football club.
I thought it was Bristol as in the City of Bristol - wos foopball gotta do
wiv it then?
What's football but a second-hand emotion?
2018-10-12 11:04:22 UTC
Post by Rosemary Miskin
Good, I'll keep my self abreast of developments.
And I'll try to type better!
Rosemary
I often wondered why a certain slang term was used; it was some time
after learning the term that I discovered it was just simple rhyming
slang using the name of a football club.
I thought it was Bristol as in the City of Bristol - wos foopball gotta do
wiv it then?
Virtute et industriel, three cheers for Novers Hill
If City don't win on Saturday, perhaps the Rovers will.

Adge Cutler and the Wurzels, a popular comic folk band, m'Lud.

john
agsmith578688@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
2018-10-12 15:49:05 UTC
I have had very poor connectivity for a few days. I remember you invited me and Janet to your 21st, though I'm not sure we were really an item. I remember we didn't dance when you all did.
krw
2018-10-13 15:03:15 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
I have had very poor connectivity for a few days. I remember you invited me and Janet to your 21st, though I'm not sure we were really an item. I remember we didn't dance when you all did.
That is a bit of thread swerve even for umra.
Rosemary Miskin
2018-10-13 17:29:17 UTC
That is a bit of thread swerve even for umra.
But, unusally, it is a swerve back onto the topic of the thread -
my birthday! Even it that one was long, long ago.

Rosemary