UMRA birthday info for 8 July 2019
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2019-07-08 06:24:51 UTC
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.
2019-07-08 07:19:51 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.
A very happy birthday in absentia to two missed umrats.
2019-07-08 13:39:27 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.
A very happy birthday in absentia to two missed umrats.
And from me. I've passed your best wishes on to Kimbo, by the way, Sid :)
My doctor told me to keep in shape. Well, this is my shape and I'm
keeping it (anon)
BrritSki
She's being rather Scilly at the moment....
Vicky Ayech
2019-07-08 08:41:07 UTC
On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 06:24:51 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.
Happy birthday Kim and Colin. I hope Lilian's surprise at her party is
a nice one. We've had enough gloom.