UMRA birthday info for 8 August 2021
Birthday Monitor
2021-08-08 06:33:51 UTC
Birthday News for today, 8 August: Shula Hebden Lloyd and Kenton
Archer.
2021-08-08 08:14:43 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 August: Shula Hebden Lloyd and Kenton
Archer.
So we won’t hear devoted Kenton rustling up a feast and delivering it to
The Stables. Come to think of it, *where* have Mine Hosts gone anyway?
And inviting Dave to share it.

2021-08-08 08:18:32 UTC
Post by Chris
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 August: Shula Hebden Lloyd and Kenton
Archer.
So we won’t hear devoted Kenton rustling up a feast and delivering it to
The Stables. Come to think of it, *where* have Mine Hosts gone anyway?
And inviting Dave to share it.
Sincerely Chris
I think that Shula is feeling a little disarmed at the moment so ‘Armore’
with Kneal may have to be postponed.
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Vicky Ayech
2021-08-08 08:45:08 UTC
On Sun, 8 Aug 2021 08:14:43 -0000 (UTC), Chris
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 August: Shula Hebden Lloyd and Kenton
Archer.
So we won’t hear devoted Kenton rustling up a feast and delivering it to
The Stables. Come to think of it, *where* have Mine Hosts gone anyway?
And inviting Dave to share it.
Sincerely Chris
Who is Dave? Oh! David. Considering Shula had the fall and itis her
birthday we'd expect the family to goover, maybe a few at a time,
tospoil her. At least Jill should go and maybe stay over to look after
Shula. Take a birthday cake etc.
Mike McMillan
2021-08-08 09:55:31 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 August: Shula Hebden Lloyd and Kenton
Archer.
So we won’t hear devoted Kenton rustling up a feast and delivering it to
The Stables. Come to think of it, *where* have Mine Hosts gone anyway?
And inviting Dave to share it.
Sincerely Chris
Who is Dave? Oh! David. Considering Shula had the fall and itis her
birthday we'd expect the family to goover, maybe a few at a time,
tospoil her. At least Jill should go and maybe stay over to look after
Shula. Take a birthday cake etc.
ITYM, to throw some flapjacks at her don’t you?
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Vicky Ayech
2021-08-08 10:35:31 UTC
On Sun, 8 Aug 2021 09:55:31 -0000 (UTC), Mike McMillan
Post by Vicky Ayech
goover
go over!
Mike McMillan
2021-08-08 10:47:52 UTC
On Sun, 8 Aug 2021 09:55:31 -0000 (UTC), Mike McMillan
Post by Vicky Ayech
goover
go over!
Sorry Vicky but I did not write ‘goov er’ ITYWF you did!
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Mike McMillan
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Penny
2021-08-08 16:44:40 UTC
On Sun, 8 Aug 2021 10:48:44 -0000 (UTC), Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Vicky Ayech
goover
go over!
Sorry Vicky but I did not write ‘goov er’ ITYWF you did!
Or even ‘goover’!
Whoever it was, I read it in a Norfolk accent ;)
2021-08-08 22:13:28 UTC
Post by Chris
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 August: Shula Hebden Lloyd and Kenton
Archer.
So we won’t hear devoted Kenton rustling up a feast and delivering it to
The Stables. Come to think of it, *where* have Mine Hosts gone anyway?
And inviting Dave to share it.
Sincerely Chris
Who is Dave? Oh! David.
IIRC Kenton is the only one to call David "Dave" - mostly to irritate him.