spoiler: 25th March
2020-03-25 19:17:45 UTC
Yet another unbelievable epi if ever there was one ........

2020-03-25 22:07:42 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 19:17:45 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Yet another unbelievable epi if ever there was one ........
Sincerely Chris
Tell you what. let me know when it is safe to come back, if ever.
Penny
2020-03-25 23:39:26 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 22:07:42 +0000, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
Post by Chris McMillan
Yet another unbelievable epi if ever there was one ........
Sincerely Chris
Tell you what. let me know when it is safe to come back, if ever.
I think tonight's was safe, if rather silly.
2020-03-30 16:40:30 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Yet another unbelievable epi if ever there was one ........
Sincerely Chris
Tell you what. let me know when it is safe to come back, if ever.
I think tonight's was safe, if rather silly.
Yes, I did listen and that is how it was.

Dumrat
2020-03-30 13:08:06 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Yet another unbelievable epi if ever there was one ........
Sincerely Chris
Tell you what. let me know when it is safe to come back, if ever.
MTAAW, please!
--
Salaam Alaykum,
Anne, Exceptionally Traditionally-built Dumrat