Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 12th to 16th September 2021
2021-09-08 13:04:15 UTC

Cast :
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Fallon Rogers - Joanna van Kampen
Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Counsellor - Simon Ludders

Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Nick Warburton

Spoilers:
Sunday 12th - Peggy offers more than money can buy, and Oliver’s plan
backfires.
Monday 13th - It’s an emotional day for Alice, while Chris attempts to
find the right words.
Tuesday 14th - There’s a near miss for Adam, and Fallon makes a sacrifice.
Wednesday 15th - Alice drops a bombshell, and Ian has a drastic solution.
Thursday 16th - Emma has something to get off her chest, and Kenton
declares war.
2021-09-09 07:51:37 UTC
[...]
Goodness how long since Jolene and Kenton have spoken!?

2021-09-09 11:19:13 UTC
Post by Chris
[...]
Sincerely Chris
‘Twas a very long shower!
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
carolet
2021-09-10 17:03:10 UTC
Post by Chris
[...]
We last heard from Kenton on the 1st January, and Jolene on the 1st
October last year. Exactly a year ago today (10th September 2020) was
when they were both heard from in the same programme. I can't guarantee
that they were speaking to each other, but it does seem likely.
2021-09-10 17:10:43 UTC
Post by Chris
[...]
One probably said to the other ‘Turn the water up a bit’ or ‘Is that a big
bar of soap or are you just pleased to see me?’ (IGMSC) [shower cap in case
you wondered]
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Sam Plusnet
2021-09-10 19:21:35 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by carolet
We last heard from Kenton on the 1st January, and Jolene on the 1st
October last year. Exactly a year ago today (10th September 2020) was
when they were both heard from in the same programme. I can't guarantee
that they were speaking to each other, but it does seem likely.
One probably said to the other ‘Turn the water up a bit’ or ‘Is that a big
bar of soap or are you just pleased to see me?’ (IGMSC) [shower cap in case
you wondered]
They are a pair of wrinklies, even without a year-long shower.
2021-09-12 16:18:32 UTC
Post by Chris
[...]
Been to sleep since then! Thanks Carolet!

Sincerely Chris

Clive Arthur
2021-09-09 09:52:45 UTC
On 08/09/2021 14:04, carolet wrote:

<snip>
Post by carolet
Wednesday 15th - Alice drops a bombshell, and Ian has a drastic solution.
She's joined Alky-aider, Ian thinks internment is the best answer.
--
Cheers
Clive
Vicky Ayech
2021-09-09 10:40:18 UTC
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Fallon Rogers - Joanna van Kampen
Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Counsellor - Simon Ludders
Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Nick Warburton
If he wrote the whole week he is clearly a tv writer not radio. Last
night's episode, which didn't get put up last night so I just heard
it, was dire for who is speaking but then the scene by the water was
pants! I just realised what happened when i read it on the podcast
page. Why don't writers for radio get some training?
Sunday 12th - Peggy offers more than money can buy, and Oliver’s plan
backfires.
Monday 13th - It’s an emotional day for Alice, while Chris attempts to
find the right words.
Tuesday 14th - There’s a near miss for Adam, and Fallon makes a sacrifice.
Wednesday 15th - Alice drops a bombshell, and Ian has a drastic solution.
We didn't hear Ian at all as far as I know??
Obviously the spoiler writers can't tell what is happening and who is
speaking either.

Those scenes, with Chris and Amy and then B and J were good. Well
done. But I would have liked to know if Martha will visit Alice too.
And to say I got an email and then switch to another scene is childish
of the SW, not good writing. They do it too often.
declares war.
Nick Odell
2021-09-09 11:13:46 UTC
On Thu, 09 Sep 2021 11:40:18 +0100, Vicky Ayech
[...]
ITYF that this week's writer is Liz John

2021-09-10 08:25:42 UTC
On Thu, 09 Sep 2021 11:40:18 +0100, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
[...]
I like Nick Warburton's radio work and look forward to hearing it ... next
week.
Sunday 12th - Peggy offers more than money can buy, and Oliver’s plan
backfires.
Monday 13th - It’s an emotional day for Alice, while Chris attempts to
find the right words.
Tuesday 14th - There’s a near miss for Adam, and Fallon makes a sacrifice.
Wednesday 15th - Alice drops a bombshell, and Ian has a drastic solution.
We didn't hear Ian at all as far as I know??
Obviously the spoiler writers can't tell what is happening and who is
speaking either.
You crystal ball is either faulty or working too well, if you have already
listened to Wednesday 15th.
Post by Vicky Ayech
Those scenes, with Chris and Amy and then B and J were good. Well
done.
Just confusing because of the voices - especially as I seemed to be hearing
one couples antics in the river in the background of the other
conversation. Maybe that was supposed to help?
Happiness comes in through doors you didn't even know you'd left open.
carolet
2021-09-10 16:55:50 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
Those scenes, with Chris and Amy and then B and J were good. Well
done.
Just confusing because of the voices - especially as I seemed to be hearing
one couples antics in the river in the background of the other
conversation. Maybe that was supposed to help?
This is what happens when I get my act together and post the spoilers
when I should, rather than delaying until they are nearly not spoilers,
as I do all too often.
Clive Arthur
2021-09-09 13:24:47 UTC
Post by carolet
Tuesday 14th - There’s a near miss for Adam, and Fallon makes a sacrifice.
Ian fiddles while Harrison burns.
--
Cheers
Clive