PotW with Gillian Reynolds 6.6.21
2021-06-06 18:04:22 UTC
I had to listen to the programme if only to find out if she might have
a word to say about The Archers. In the end, she had nine words[1] but
you'll have to listen for yourselves to find out what they were.

Nick
[1]I think
Nick Odell
2021-06-06 20:00:33 UTC
On Sun, 06 Jun 2021 19:04:22 +0100, Nick Odell
Post by Nick Odell
I had to listen to the programme if only to find out if she might have
a word to say about The Archers. In the end, she had nine words[1] but
you'll have to listen for yourselves to find out what they were.
Nick
[1]I think
Just to add...

If you can't guess what those words were then you will find them if
you jump to the closing few seconds of the programme. But please don't
do that unless you are pressed for time. It was delightful to hear
about her picks and the way that she listened to them and I'm sure
other umrats would enjoy it too.