Dreaded lurgi
agsmith578688@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
2018-12-23 10:21:17 UTC
Too bad a cough to ring or sing at church today.
Vicky Ayech
2018-12-23 12:03:39 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
Too bad a cough to ring or sing at church today.
What a shame. I hope you feel better in time for the actual Christmas
day celebrations. Small grandson had a bad cough too, sick Weds and
Thurs nights and his small cousin was snotty but we had the family
Christmas time, all going to # 2 daughter, on Friday so they could
swop germs and share with us :)
agsmith578688@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
2018-12-23 12:11:15 UTC
I'm supposed to be reading the Intercessions at "Midnight Mass" (11:30 Eucharist)
Mike
2018-12-23 13:11:24 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
I'm supposed to be reading the Intercessions at "Midnight Mass" (11:30 Eucharist)
Are we referring to Niggle again?
2018-12-23 15:51:25 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
I'm supposed to be reading the Intercessions at "Midnight Mass" (11:30 Eucharist)
Are we referring to Niggle again?
That was Midnight Acceleration (though it was the Midnight Deceleration
what done it).

2018-12-23 16:56:15 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
I'm supposed to be reading the Intercessions at "Midnight Mass" (11:30 Eucharist)
Are we referring to Niggle again?
That was Midnight Acceleration (though it was the Midnight Deceleration
what done it).
john
I thought we were talking of inter seeding.
2018-12-23 19:18:21 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
I'm supposed to be reading the Intercessions at "Midnight Mass" (11:30 Eucharist)
Are we referring to Niggle again?
That was Midnight Acceleration (though it was the Midnight Deceleration
what done it).
Perhaps Tony's choir should sing Palestrina's Dilectus meus descendit?
2018-12-23 21:34:27 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
I'm supposed to be reading the Intercessions at "Midnight Mass" (11:30 Eucharist)
Are we referring to Niggle again?
That was Midnight Acceleration (though it was the Midnight
Deceleration what done it).
Perhaps Tony's choir should sing Palestrina's Dilectus meus descendit?
Down with that sort of thing!
agsmith578688@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
2018-12-23 23:12:38 UTC
It's not really my choir; a few of us were dragged in to bolster the numbers for today's carol service.
Sam Plusnet
2018-12-24 01:30:51 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
It's not really my choir; a few of us were dragged in to bolster the numbers for today's carol service.
If you ever hope to hold office within UMRA, you really need to work on
your self-aggrandisement.
2018-12-24 08:35:51 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
It's not really my choir; a few of us were dragged in to bolster the
numbers for today's carol service.
If you ever hope to hold office within UMRA, you really need to work on
your self-aggrandisement.
Perhaps Tony should be dubbed ‘Self-Aggrandisement Provisions Person
Extraordinaire Registrar’ ?
agsmith578688@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
2018-12-25 02:11:50 UTC
Prayer duly read. But having lost a couple of days, I have failed to send a small number of my cards.