Underwhelmed
Anne B
2020-01-10 17:09:35 UTC
Spoiler space
I gather that the assembled company in the Bull were as underwhelmed as
I was by a certain much-hyped announcement. Lack of imagination besides
an orthographical conundrum. Bah!

Anne B
Sally Thompson
2020-01-11 10:24:29 UTC
Post by Anne B
Spoiler space
I gather that the assembled company in the Bull were as underwhelmed as
I was by a certain much-hyped announcement. Lack of imagination besides
an orthographical conundrum. Bah!
My guess is that everyone will just continue to call it The Bull (including
Kenton).
2020-01-11 12:30:55 UTC
Post by Anne B
Spoiler space
I gather that the assembled company in the Bull were as underwhelmed as
I was by a certain much-hyped announcement. Lack of imagination besides
an orthographical conundrum. Bah!
My guess is that everyone will just continue to call it The Bull (including
Kenton).
Of course!! And that’s exactly what Kenton will say!

This is something which needs imagination or a good memory. Crystal ball.
J/L get their way but as we never hear a stranger ask for the pub
‘***@Ambridge’ will fade from memory.

2020-01-11 13:34:28 UTC
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 12:30:55 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by Anne B
Spoiler space
I gather that the assembled company in the Bull were as underwhelmed as
I was by a certain much-hyped announcement. Lack of imagination besides
an orthographical conundrum. Bah!
My guess is that everyone will just continue to call it The Bull (including
Kenton).
Of course!! And that’s exactly what Kenton will say!
This is something which needs imagination or a good memory. Crystal ball.
J/L get their way but as we never hear a stranger ask for the pub
Sincerely Chris
Only after lots of money has been spent. But whose? Did we do the
legal implicaions on here or was it some place else?
Serena Blanchflower
2020-01-11 14:28:07 UTC
Post by Anne B
Spoiler space
I gather that the assembled company in the Bull were as underwhelmed as
I was by a certain much-hyped announcement. Lack of imagination besides
an orthographical conundrum. Bah!
My guess is that everyone will just continue to call it The Bull (including
Kenton).
Of course!! And that’s exactly what Kenton will say!
This is something which needs imagination or a good memory. Crystal ball.
J/L get their way but as we never hear a stranger ask for the pub
I've already suggested, in another place, that all someone needs to do
is to start a rumour that it's called the old Bat, in honour of Lilian.
It will be back to being The Bull, in a heartbeat.
A man who trusts nobody is apt to be the kind of man nobody trusts
(Harold MacMillan)
BrritSki
That's exactly what I suggested here yesterday morning...
Serena Blanchflower
2020-01-11 14:40:26 UTC
Post by Anne B
Spoiler space
I gather that the assembled company in the Bull were as
underwhelmed as
I was by a certain much-hyped announcement. Lack of imagination besides
an orthographical conundrum. Bah!
My guess is that everyone will just continue to call it The Bull (including
Kenton).
Of course!!  And that’s exactly what Kenton will say!
This is something which needs imagination or a good memory.  Crystal
ball.
J/L get their way but as we never hear a stranger ask for the pub
I've already suggested, in another place, that all someone needs to do
is to start a rumour that it's called the old Bat, in honour of Lilian.
That's exactly what I suggested here yesterday morning...
Oh, sorry, I seem to have missed that!
COMMITTEE: A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.
BrritSki
Well I was a bit more subtle with ***@ambridge, so that may explain it ;)
Mike
2020-01-11 15:44:03 UTC
Post by Anne B
Spoiler space
I gather that the assembled company in the Bull were as underwhelmed as
I was by a certain much-hyped announcement. Lack of imagination besides
an orthographical conundrum. Bah!
My guess is that everyone will just continue to call it The Bull (including
Kenton).
Of course!! And that’s exactly what Kenton will say!
This is something which needs imagination or a good memory. Crystal ball.
J/L get their way but as we never hear a stranger ask for the pub
I've already suggested, in another place, that all someone needs to do
is to start a rumour that it's called the old Bat, in honour of Lilian.
It will be back to being The Bull, in a heartbeat.
Someone would really be in the guano then!
2020-01-11 17:47:37 UTC
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 14:28:07 +0000, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Anne B
Spoiler space
I gather that the assembled company in the Bull were as underwhelmed as
I was by a certain much-hyped announcement. Lack of imagination besides
an orthographical conundrum. Bah!
My guess is that everyone will just continue to call it The Bull (including
Kenton).
Of course!! And that’s exactly what Kenton will say!
This is something which needs imagination or a good memory. Crystal ball.
J/L get their way but as we never hear a stranger ask for the pub
I've already suggested, in another place, that all someone needs to do
is to start a rumour that it's called the old Bat, in honour of Lilian.
It will be back to being The Bull, in a heartbeat.
I didn't see that, wherever it was, but love it :)