Happy New Year
2020-01-01 08:58:09 UTC
MOPsMOBs.

I have now started my new regime of Vagenuary. I think the waife is
going to enjoy it, especially if I lose weight too.
Penny
2020-01-01 09:11:54 UTC
On Wed, 1 Jan 2020 08:58:09 +0000, BrritSki <***@gmail.com>
MOPsMOBs.
I have now started my new regime of Vagenuary. I think the waife is
going to enjoy it, especially if I lose weight too.
I'm sure your wife will enjoy it though it may be time consuming for both
of you. Veganuary would be more nutritious...

Happy new Wednesday.
It was that or piscatorean...
Mike
2020-01-01 10:29:42 UTC
MOPsMOBs.
I have now started my new regime of Vagenuary. I think the waife is
going to enjoy it, especially if I lose weight too.
I'm sure your wife will enjoy it though it may be time consuming for both
of you. Veganuary would be more nutritious...
Happy new Wednesday.
It was that or piscatorean...
Meanwhile, in Toodleville, we are starting the year with Rochester ginger
drink, mince pie and Radio 3 with the New Year’s Day concert from Vienna.😊
2020-01-01 10:04:52 UTC
MOPsMOBs.
I have now started my new regime of Vagenuary. I think the waife is
going to enjoy it, especially if I lose weight too.
I almost read that as ‘vaginary’ - ooops! (Or perhaps it would make
sense?!)
That'll be a whoosh then...
Mike
2020-01-01 10:44:51 UTC
MOPsMOBs.
I have now started my new regime of Vagenuary. I think the waife is
going to enjoy it, especially if I lose weight too.
I almost read that as ‘vaginary’ - ooops! (Or perhaps it would make
sense?!)
That'll be a whoosh then...
Your lips are sealed then?
2020-01-01 17:18:12 UTC
On Wed, 1 Jan 2020 08:58:09 +0000, BrritSki
Post by BrritSki
MOPsMOBs.
And HNY one and all from me too.
Post by BrritSki
I have now started my new regime of Vagenuary. I think the waife is
going to enjoy it, especially if I lose weight too.
Good luck with that.

No. Seriously. I've never been very good at following through with
anything I've chosen to start when the date is January 1st but if it
works for you that's excellent.