Not really a lipsore...
2018-12-29 11:36:22 UTC
So who is the MYSTERY Guest star in Lyndie's show ?

My money's on Rob Titchener....

Nelson would be nice though :)
Mike
2018-12-29 12:04:47 UTC
So who is the MYSTERY Guest star in Lyndie's show ?
My money's on Rob Titchener....
Nelson would be nice though :)
Walter?
William McNicol
2018-12-30 09:35:56 UTC
Stephen Fry - Bert Fry's brother/cousin.
Jenny M Benson
2018-12-30 11:30:58 UTC
Post by William McNicol
Stephen Fry - Bert Fry's brother/cousin.
Ah-ha! I see here the start of another truly Umratic game - Unlikely
Relations.

My contribution - Walter Gabriel and his son Peter.
2018-12-30 17:16:24 UTC
Post by William McNicol
Stephen Fry - Bert Fry's brother/cousin.
Ah-ha!  I see here the start of another truly Umratic game - Unlikely
Relations.
My contribution - Walter Gabriel and his son Peter.
Late arrivals at The Ambridge Players Ball, eh?

2018-12-30 17:42:25 UTC
Post by William McNicol
Stephen Fry - Bert Fry's brother/cousin.
Ah-ha!  I see here the start of another truly Umratic game - Unlikely
Relations.
My contribution - Walter Gabriel and his son Peter.
Late arrivals at The Ambridge Players Ball, eh?
Nick
Joe Grundy and his judicious brother Solomon.

P.C. Harrison Burns and his investigative officer brother Thirdegree.
2018-12-30 17:54:19 UTC
Post by William McNicol
Stephen Fry - Bert Fry's brother/cousin.
Ah-ha!  I see here the start of another truly Umratic game - Unlikely
Relations.
My contribution - Walter Gabriel and his son Peter.
Late arrivals at The Ambridge Players Ball, eh?
Nick
Joe Grundy and his judicious brother Solomon.
P.C. Harrison Burns and his investigative officer brother Thirdegree.
Jolene Rogers and her rather cowboy builder brother Roy.

Brian Aldridge and his expectorant love-child son Rourriaadahahede.
2018-12-30 18:22:14 UTC
Post by William McNicol
Stephen Fry - Bert Fry's brother/cousin.
Ah-ha!  I see here the start of another truly Umratic game - Unlikely
Relations.
My contribution - Walter Gabriel and his son Peter.
Late arrivals at The Ambridge Players Ball, eh?
Nick
Joe Grundy and his judicious brother Solomon.
P.C. Harrison Burns and his investigative officer brother Thirdegree.
Jolene Rogers and her rather cowboy builder brother Roy.
Brian Aldridge and his expectorant love-child son Rourriaadahahede.
Kirsty Miller and her brother who has just returned from a funeral for a
salesman friend, Arthur.
2018-12-30 21:48:21 UTC
Post by William McNicol
Stephen Fry - Bert Fry's brother/cousin.
Ah-ha!  I see here the start of another truly Umratic game - Unlikely
Relations.
My contribution - Walter Gabriel and his son Peter.
Late arrivals at The Ambridge Players Ball, eh?
Nick
Joe Grundy and his judicious brother Solomon.
P.C. Harrison Burns and his investigative officer brother Thirdegree.
Jolene Rogers and her rather cowboy builder brother Roy.
Brian Aldridge and his expectorant love-child son Rourriaadahahede.
Kirsty Miller and her brother who has just returned from a funeral for a
salesman friend, Arthur.
Kirsty's grandfather is of course famous too, and another titled
connection to Ambridge, Sir Jonathan Miller, CBE, theatre and opera
director, actor, author, television presenter, humourist, and medical
doctor. No wonder Kirsty was so good in the Canterbury Tales. She
probably got extra help and coaching from him.
Nick Odell
2018-12-30 23:13:43 UTC
Post by William McNicol
[...]
Have we been discussing The Canterbury Tales anywhere else? If so, I
must have missed it.

I just want to say that I thought it was terrific, with just the right
amount of layering - eg Trevor Harrison playing the Jailer as Eddie
Grundy - or should that be playing Eddie playing the Jailer - well, you
know what I mean.

AFAIR, this was the first production - with the exception of Calender
Girls which I presume, because of all the hoo-ha beforehand was plain,
straight Samuel French - that was written by a proper radio playwright
and not just hacked together by Sean O'Connor. I am a big fan of Nick
Warburton to the extent that I will listen to anything flagged with his
name and I'm rarely disappointed. And I wasn't disappointed yesterday
afternoon, either. I'm really looking forward to next Saturday.

Apols if I've just repeated something somebody else might have said in
another thread.

2018-12-31 11:41:06 UTC
On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 23:13:43 +0000, Nick Odell
Post by William McNicol
[...]
I think this is the first discussion and I enjoyed it. I wasn't sure
and stopped after 20 minutes but then was told how good the rest was
and listened and it was.

Mike
2018-12-30 11:51:19 UTC
Post by William McNicol
Post by BrritSki
So who is the MYSTERY Guest star in Lyndie's show ?
My money's on Rob Titchener....
Nelson would be nice though :)
Stephen Fry - Bert Fry's brother/cousin.
Or his other cousin from across the channel: French Fry.
2018-12-30 11:59:34 UTC
Post by William McNicol
Post by BrritSki
So who is the MYSTERY Guest star in Lyndie's show ?
My money's on Rob Titchener....
Nelson would be nice though :)
Stephen Fry - Bert Fry's brother/cousin.
Or his other cousin from across the channel: French Fry.
David's cousin, the other jailbird in the Archer family, Jeffrey,
Baron Archer of Weston-super-Mare, now a successful author.
Vicky Ayech
2018-12-30 12:00:48 UTC
Post by William McNicol
Post by BrritSki
So who is the MYSTERY Guest star in Lyndie's show ?
My money's on Rob Titchener....
Nelson would be nice though :)
Stephen Fry - Bert Fry's brother/cousin.
Or his other cousin from across the channel: French Fry.
Baron Archer would probably have enough money to buy Home
Farm.....maybe he takes part in the theatrical event as his intro to
village life.