the Telegraph :)
2018-02-28 17:02:42 UTC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/radio/what-to-listen-to/nic-grundys-death-godsend-archers/
2018-02-28 19:34:35 UTC
Post by Vicky
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/radio/what-to-listen-to/nic-grundys-death-go
dsend-archers/
I liked "with all the depth and charisma of a damp J-cloth." Although I
wouldn't agree - I thought she was becoming a definite character with
depth, even if I didn't particularly like many aspects of it.

You can be tough without being rude - Nick Clegg, 2014 July
Btms
2018-02-28 20:49:42 UTC
Post by Vicky
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/radio/what-to-listen-to/nic-grundys-death-go
dsend-archers/
I liked "with all the depth and charisma of a damp J-cloth." Although I
wouldn't agree - I thought she was becoming a definite character with
depth, even if I didn't particularly like many aspects of it.
Well they had to build her up before killing her off. I reckon it started
with a story and moved on to discussing who the victim would be. After the
RobnHelen drama i speculate the ptb voted against targeting more
significant others.

Bimbam
2018-03-01 00:01:39 UTC
On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 20:49:42 -0000 (UTC), Btms <***@thetames.me.uk>
Post by Vicky
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/radio/what-to-listen-to/nic-grundys-death-go
dsend-archers/
I liked "with all the depth and charisma of a damp J-cloth." Although I
wouldn't agree - I thought she was becoming a definite character with
depth, even if I didn't particularly like many aspects of it.
Well they had to build her up before killing her off. I reckon it started
with a story and moved on to discussing who the victim would be. After the
RobnHelen drama i speculate the ptb voted against targeting more
significant others.
Bimbam
It took me a while to parse ptb - my first thought was Personality
Transplant Bitch.
2018-03-01 07:54:55 UTC
Post by Vicky
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/radio/what-to-listen-to/nic-grundys-death-go
dsend-archers/
I liked "with all the depth and charisma of a damp J-cloth." Although I
wouldn't agree - I thought she was becoming a definite character with
depth, even if I didn't particularly like many aspects of it.
Well they had to build her up before killing her off. I reckon it started
with a story and moved on to discussing who the victim would be. After the
RobnHelen drama i speculate the ptb voted against targeting more
significant others.
Bimbam
It took me a while to parse ptb - my first thought was Personality
Transplant Bitch.
Well you may be on to something there!