Christmas Knickers
2020-12-25 14:01:07 UTC
Son 2 was reduced to singing in a school carol concert this year, thanks
be to Covid. And the Beeb were so strapped for content they picked it up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w3ct1d1l

2020-12-25 18:25:47 UTC
Son 2 was reduced to singing in a school carol concert this year, thanks
be to Covid. And the Beeb were so strapped for content they picked it up.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w3ct1d1l
Tell me about it.

Because I couldn't believe how low the BBC had stooped yesterday
afternoon when I heard it on Radio Four I had to listen all over again
today on Radio Three, just to make sure.

2020-12-26 00:53:04 UTC
Son 2 was reduced to singing in a school carol concert this year, thanks
be to Covid. And the Beeb were so strapped for content they picked it up.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w3ct1d1l
Tell me about it.
Because I couldn't believe how low the BBC had stooped yesterday
afternoon when I heard it on Radio Four I had to listen all over again
today on Radio Three, just to make sure.
I listened via R4, & wondered at the time if any of the Ashby clan were
involved at any point.

'Bout time they did a version that went up to 11 though.

P.S. It started (at King's) in 1918. Does anyone know if that choir
had to do social distancing & wear masks?