Oh Dear! Matron!
2020-01-02 08:15:35 UTC
I hope you didn’t have too much trouble from Mr. Sid when Georgia Mann
started talking about tonguing technique on Radio 3 this morning - I really
think Auntie should be taken to task on such matters, in fact, it is on my
lips to write to them this very minute...
2020-01-02 08:36:24 UTC
I hope you didn’t have too much trouble from Mr. Sid when Georgia Mann
started talking about tonguing technique on Radio 3 this morning - I really
think Auntie should be taken to task on such matters, in fact, it is on my
lips to write to them this very minute...
That Georgia Mann is a bit of a saucy one, in my view. There's a bit of
a twinkle in most of what she says - which I like very much. It always
cheers me when she's presenting Breakfast on R3.
2020-01-02 12:42:26 UTC
I hope you didn’t have too much trouble from Mr. Sid when Georgia Mann
started talking about tonguing technique on Radio 3 this morning - I really
think Auntie should be taken to task on such matters, in fact, it is on my
lips to write to them this very minute...
That Georgia Mann is a bit of a saucy one, in my view. There's a bit of
a twinkle in most of what she says - which I like very much. It always
cheers me when she's presenting Breakfast on R3.
I prefer Pet Roc myself.

Has he got a hard place ? EMNTK
krw
2020-01-02 13:47:02 UTC
I hope you didn’t have too much trouble from Mr. Sid when Georgia Mann
started talking about tonguing technique on Radio 3 this morning - I really
think Auntie should be taken to task on such matters, in fact, it is on my
lips to write to them this very minute...
That Georgia Mann is a bit of a saucy one, in my view. There's a bit of
a twinkle in most of what she says - which I like very much. It always
cheers me when she's presenting Breakfast on R3.
I prefer Pet Roc myself.
Has he got a hard place ? EMNTK
Dunno, but he has got a corn wall.
Does Squire Trelawny have a Treasure Island?
2020-01-02 14:22:34 UTC
I hope you didn’t have too much trouble from Mr. Sid when Georgia Mann
started talking about tonguing technique on Radio 3 this morning - I really
think Auntie should be taken to task on such matters, in fact, it is on my
lips to write to them this very minute...
That Georgia Mann is a bit of a saucy one, in my view. There's a bit of
a twinkle in most of what she says - which I like very much. It always
cheers me when she's presenting Breakfast on R3.
I prefer Pet Roc myself.
Has he got a hard place ? EMNTK
Dunno, but he has got a corn wall.
Does Squire Trelawny have a Treasure Island?
If he does, would he let Jamaica in?
2020-01-02 14:52:51 UTC
I hope you didn’t have too much trouble from Mr. Sid when Georgia Mann
started talking about tonguing technique on Radio 3 this morning - I really
think Auntie should be taken to task on such matters, in fact, it is on my
lips to write to them this very minute...
That Georgia Mann is a bit of a saucy one, in my view. There's a bit of
a twinkle in most of what she says - which I like very much. It always
cheers me when she's presenting Breakfast on R3.
I prefer Pet Roc myself.
Has he got a hard place ? EMNTK
Dunno, but he has got a corn wall.
Does Squire Trelawny have a Treasure Island?
If he does, would he let Jamaica in?
It is not Friday until tomorrow Man.
2020-01-02 15:07:09 UTC
I hope you didn’t have too much trouble from Mr. Sid when Georgia Mann
started talking about tonguing technique on Radio 3 this morning - I really
think Auntie should be taken to task on such matters, in fact, it is on my
lips to write to them this very minute...
That Georgia Mann is a bit of a saucy one, in my view. There's a bit of
a twinkle in most of what she says - which I like very much. It always
cheers me when she's presenting Breakfast on R3.
I prefer Pet Roc myself.
Has he got a hard place ? EMNTK
Dunno, but he has got a corn wall.
Does Squire Trelawny have a Treasure Island?
If he does, would he let Jamaica in?
It is not Friday until tomorrow Man.
Personally, I’m TT.
We are all N gauge these days.
2020-01-02 15:11:43 UTC
I hope you didn’t have too much trouble from Mr. Sid when Georgia Mann
started talking about tonguing technique on Radio 3 this morning - I really
think Auntie should be taken to task on such matters, in fact, it is on my
lips to write to them this very minute...
That Georgia Mann is a bit of a saucy one, in my view. There's a bit of
a twinkle in most of what she says - which I like very much. It always
cheers me when she's presenting Breakfast on R3.
I prefer Pet Roc myself.
Has he got a hard place ? EMNTK
Dunno, but he has got a corn wall.
Does Squire Trelawny have a Treasure Island?
If he does, would he let Jamaica in?
It is not Friday until tomorrow Man.
Personally, I’m TT.
We are all N gauge these days.
If networked, they probably use the LAN guage.
2020-01-02 15:42:25 UTC
I hope you didn’t have too much trouble from Mr. Sid when Georgia Mann
started talking about tonguing technique on Radio 3 this morning - I really
think Auntie should be taken to task on such matters, in fact, it is on my
lips to write to them this very minute...
That Georgia Mann is a bit of a saucy one, in my view. There's a bit of
a twinkle in most of what she says - which I like very much. It always
cheers me when she's presenting Breakfast on R3.
I prefer Pet Roc myself.
Has he got a hard place ? EMNTK
Dunno, but he has got a corn wall.
Does Squire Trelawny have a Treasure Island?
If he does, would he let Jamaica in?
It is not Friday until tomorrow Man.
Personally, I’m TT.
We are all N gauge these days.
If networked, they probably use the LAN guage.
The rewilding team all go for green gauge.
2020-01-02 16:06:30 UTC
I hope you didn’t have too much trouble from Mr. Sid when Georgia Mann
started talking about tonguing technique on Radio 3 this morning - I really
think Auntie should be taken to task on such matters, in fact, it is on my
lips to write to them this very minute...
That Georgia Mann is a bit of a saucy one, in my view. There's a bit of
a twinkle in most of what she says - which I like very much. It always
cheers me when she's presenting Breakfast on R3.
I prefer Pet Roc myself.
Has he got a hard place ? EMNTK
Dunno, but he has got a corn wall.
Does Squire Trelawny have a Treasure Island?
If he does, would he let Jamaica in?
It is not Friday until tomorrow Man.
Personally, I’m TT.
We are all N gauge these days.
If networked, they probably use the LAN guage.
The rewilding team all go for green gauge.
Ah! That’s what it is about is it? Re-Wild a few thousand acres and sell
tickets for TT racing enthusiasts to roam all over it?
2020-01-02 16:13:36 UTC
[...]
I thought had to be on the Isle of Man Friday.
2020-01-02 16:32:57 UTC
[...]
I think we may have got caught in a loop now...
2020-01-02 19:48:32 UTC
On Thu, 2 Jan 2020 14:52:51 +0000, krw <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
I prefer Pet Roc myself.
Has he got a hard place ? EMNTK
Dunno, but he has got a corn wall.
Does Squire Trelawny have a Treasure Island?
I was quite happy with the jump from Pet Roc to Treasure Island
If he does, would he let Jamaica in?
and suppose the leap from there to du Maurier is understandable because of
the continuing corn wall connection but feel
Post by krw
It is not Friday until tomorrow Man.
the bounce over to Defoe a step too far.
My brain is now scrambled :(
2020-01-02 19:27:53 UTC
I hope you didn’t have too much trouble from Mr. Sid when Georgia Mann
started talking about tonguing technique on Radio 3 this morning - I really
think Auntie should be taken to task on such matters, in fact, it is on my
lips to write to them this very minute...
That Georgia Mann is a bit of a saucy one, in my view. There's a bit of
a twinkle in most of what she says - which I like very much. It always
cheers me when she's presenting Breakfast on R3.
I prefer Pet Roc myself.
Has he got a hard place ? EMNTK
Oh dear FeedLinesRUs rides again