Horse selling
2019-09-24 18:14:14 UTC

One thing which has been annoying me is the story about Lilian having
advised Vince Oojamaflip on which pony to buy his daughter. How come
Shula the reliable hadn't thought to check how experienced a rider his
daughter was, especially as she had two poinies available for sale for
him to choose between.
Friends, meet together and know one another in that which is eternal,
which was before the world was (George Fox)
Chris McMillan
2019-09-25 09:54:50 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One thing which has been annoying me is the story about Lilian having
advised Vince Oojamaflip on which pony to buy his daughter. How come
Shula the reliable hadn't thought to check how experienced a rider his
daughter was, especially as she had two poinies available for sale for
him to choose between.
Exactly! Or is this a case of Shula not being on the ball for some reason?

2019-09-25 12:56:51 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One thing which has been annoying me is the story about Lilian having
advised Vince Oojamaflip on which pony to buy his daughter. How come
Shula the reliable hadn't thought to check how experienced a rider his
daughter was, especially as she had two poinies available for sale for
him to choose between.
Exactly! Or is this a case of Shula not being on the ball for some reason?
Sincerely Chris
They needed the intrigue with Mariella.
2019-09-25 18:24:00 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One thing which has been annoying me is the story about Lilian having
advised Vince Oojamaflip on which pony to buy his daughter. How come
Shula the reliable hadn't thought to check how experienced a rider his
daughter was, especially as she had two poinies available for sale for
him to choose between.
Exactly! Or is this a case of Shula not being on the ball for some reason?
Sincerely Chris
They needed the intrigue with Mariella.
True.

2019-09-25 22:00:05 UTC
On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 13:56:51 +0100, krw <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One thing which has been annoying me is the story about Lilian having
advised Vince Oojamaflip on which pony to buy his daughter. How come
Shula the reliable hadn't thought to check how experienced a rider his
daughter was, especially as she had two poinies available for sale for
him to choose between.
Exactly! Or is this a case of Shula not being on the ball for some reason?
Sincerely Chris
They needed the intrigue with Mariella.
Am IAOU in perceiving an element of plot recycling here?
Vince Umbrella reminded me of Matt the first time he opened his mouth.
Hearing him flirting with Lilian and talking about his wife just increased
that perception.
2019-09-26 07:28:09 UTC
dust...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One thing which has been annoying me is the story about Lilian having
advised Vince Oojamaflip on which pony to buy his daughter. How come
Shula the reliable hadn't thought to check how experienced a rider his
daughter was, especially as she had two poinies available for sale for
him to choose between.
Exactly! Or is this a case of Shula not being on the ball for some reason?
Sincerely Chris
They needed the intrigue with Mariella.
Am IAOU in perceiving an element of plot recycling here?
Vince Umbrella reminded me of Matt the first time he opened his mouth.
Hearing him flirting with Lilian and talking about his wife just increased
that perception.
No, you are not.
2019-09-26 07:58:03 UTC
dust...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One thing which has been annoying me is the story about Lilian having
advised Vince Oojamaflip on which pony to buy his daughter. How come
Shula the reliable hadn't thought to check how experienced a rider his
daughter was, especially as she had two poinies available for sale for
him to choose between.
Exactly! Or is this a case of Shula not being on the ball for some reason?
Sincerely Chris
They needed the intrigue with Mariella.
Am IAOU in perceiving an element of plot recycling here?
Vince Umbrella reminded me of Matt the first time he opened his mouth.
Hearing him flirting with Lilian and talking about his wife just increased
that perception.
No, you are not.
Except, of course, they don't do that.
Only 2 Prime Ministers to Christmas now.
"Oh no they don't!"
Chris McMillan
2019-09-26 14:32:18 UTC
dust...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One thing which has been annoying me is the story about Lilian having
advised Vince Oojamaflip on which pony to buy his daughter. How come
Shula the reliable hadn't thought to check how experienced a rider his
daughter was, especially as she had two poinies available for sale for
him to choose between.
Exactly! Or is this a case of Shula not being on the ball for some reason?
Sincerely Chris
They needed the intrigue with Mariella.
Am IAOU in perceiving an element of plot recycling here?
Vince Umbrella reminded me of Matt the first time he opened his mouth.
Hearing him flirting with Lilian and talking about his wife just increased
that perception.
YANAOU. Didn’t FAL do the same with Philip trying to get him to work on The
Bull.

Sincerely Chris
Anne B
2019-09-27 09:10:37 UTC
dust...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One thing which has been annoying me is the story about Lilian having
advised Vince Oojamaflip on which pony to buy his daughter. How come
Shula the reliable hadn't thought to check how experienced a rider his
daughter was, especially as she had two poinies available for sale for
him to choose between.
Exactly! Or is this a case of Shula not being on the ball for some reason?
Sincerely Chris
They needed the intrigue with Mariella.
Am IAOU in perceiving an element of plot recycling here?
Vince Umbrella reminded me of Matt the first time he opened his mouth.
Hearing him flirting with Lilian and talking about his wife just increased
that perception.
When I first heard them I thought he *was* Matt.

Anne B
Clive Arthur
2019-09-27 11:11:30 UTC
Post by Anne B
Post by Penny
dust...
Post by krw
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.            Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One thing which has been annoying me is the story about Lilian having
advised Vince Oojamaflip on which pony to buy his daughter.  How come
Shula the reliable hadn't thought to check how experienced a rider his
daughter was, especially as she had two poinies available for sale for
him to choose between.
Exactly!  Or is this a case of Shula not being on the ball for some
reason?
Sincerely Chris
They needed the intrigue with Mariella.
Am IAOU in perceiving an element of plot recycling here?
Vince Umbrella reminded me of Matt the first time he opened his mouth.
Hearing him flirting with Lilian and talking about his wife just increased
that perception.
When I first heard them I thought he *was* Matt.
Anne B
He *is* Matt. That's why he was so keen to meet FAL to test the plastic
surgery, and why he wants to get at Just-in.

Cheers
Clive
Mike
2019-09-27 11:20:34 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Anne B
Post by Penny
dust...
Post by krw
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.            Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[...]
Has he been lodging with Nelson during his recovery from surgery?
2019-09-27 11:46:32 UTC
He *is* Matt.  That's why he was so keen to meet FAL to test the plastic
surgery, and why he wants to get at Just-in.
:)