post epi spoiler: 23.9.19.
2019-09-23 18:17:59 UTC
Don’t worry, Jennifer, you can get the shot you want with a bit of cropping
and editing.

2019-09-23 19:58:05 UTC
Don’t worry, Jennifer, you can get the shot you want with a bit of cropping
and editing.
Not with Lexi in the middle holding the baby she can't!
2019-09-24 10:42:58 UTC
Don’t worry, Jennifer, you can get the shot you want with a bit of cropping
and editing.
Not with Lexi in the middle holding the baby she can't!
Blame continuity, not moi! Maybe Krusty got a photo while all the argy
bargy was going on and we missed the sound effect!

2019-09-24 10:42:59 UTC
Don’t worry, Jennifer, you can get the shot you want with a bit of cropping
and editing.
Not with Lexi in the middle holding the baby she can't!
Still wondering why ‘effer was invited into the delivery suite anyway.

I don't think she was. I think she pushed along in.
Mike
2019-09-24 16:28:24 UTC
Post by Sally Thompson
Don’t worry, Jennifer, you can get the shot you want with a bit of cropping
and editing.
Not with Lexi in the middle holding the baby she can't!
Still wondering why ‘effer was invited into the delivery suite anyway.
Sincerely Chris
I don't think she was. I think she pushed along in.
Effer doesn’t need to be invited - she has a divine right you know! (I’m
told her left is quite impressive too) [Thought I would get that in before
Brritski!] and will barge in as she sees fit - so there!
2019-09-24 17:31:53 UTC
On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 10:42:59 GMT, Chris McMillan
Don’t worry, Jennifer, you can get the shot you want with a bit of cropping
and editing.
Not with Lexi in the middle holding the baby she can't!
Still wondering why ‘effer was invited into the delivery suite anyway.
Sincerely Chris
I don't think she was. I think she pushed along in.
I don't think she was invited to be at the hospital but, once she was
there, she was invited into the delivery suite, once Adam and Ian had
has some time on their own, with Lexi and their new son.
This is life, this is my life, and no matter what I do I can't go back
to the way it used to be. It is about accepting the changes and rising
to the challenges.' (Doreen Lawrence)
Mike Ruddock
2019-09-25 07:37:26 UTC
On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 10:42:59 GMT, Chris McMillan
Don’t worry, Jennifer, you can get the shot you want with a bit of cropping
and editing.
Not with Lexi in the middle holding the baby she can't!
Still wondering why ‘effer was invited into the delivery suite anyway.
Sincerely Chris
I don't think she was. I think she pushed along in.
I don't think she was invited to be at the hospital but, once she was
there, she was invited into the delivery suite, once Adam and Ian had
has some time on their own, with Lexi and their new son.
What is it with Jennifer? If this child were her first grandchild I
could understand her pushiness to be involved but she has, I think,
three other grandchildren. Of course all of those were born elsewhere
than Ambridge (wasn't Phoebe born at a pop festival or something similar?)

Mike Ruddock
Vicky Ayech
2019-09-25 07:54:05 UTC
Post by Sally Thompson
Don’t worry, Jennifer, you can get the shot you want with a bit of cropping
and editing.
Not with Lexi in the middle holding the baby she can't!
Still wondering why ‘effer was invited into the delivery suite anyway.
Sincerely Chris
I don't think she was. I think she pushed along in.
I don't think she was invited to be at the hospital but, once she was
there, she was invited into the delivery suite, once Adam and Ian had
has some time on their own, with Lexi and their new son.
What is it with Jennifer? If this child were her first grandchild I
could understand her pushiness to be involved but she has, I think,
three other grandchildren. Of course all of those were born elsewhere
than Ambridge (wasn't Phoebe born at a pop festival or something similar?)
Mike Ruddock
Yes Kate had the first at the festival, assisted by ..was it Morwenna?
Some wise woman person. Jenny is reminding me of three year old
grandson, when he was two, and at cousin's and rode her bike and she
got it back and he sat crying "My bike! My bike!" He was so sweet.
But Jenny is not. She was disrespectful and pushy and downright
unkind.
Chris McMillan
2019-09-25 10:08:16 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
[...]
‘Effer turned up with Krusty. That’s not been explained. Did Krusty go and
tell ‘effer? All we know is Lexie eating Kirsty’s chocolate cake.

2019-09-25 10:19:02 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
[...]
I wonder if there was some form of super laxative that penetrates amniotic
sacs in the chocolate cake?
2019-09-25 10:48:08 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
[...]
No, Lexi was with Kirsty (enjoying her vegan chocolate cake) when her
waters broke and Kirsty drove her to the hospital, picking up Ian on the
way. Adam was following separately but he brought Jenny with him (or,
rather, I think Jenny took him to the hospital, given that Adam was
texting Ian and Lexi). How willing Adam was to have his mother with him
hasn't been divulged.
They told me I was gullible .. and I believed them.
Chris McMillan
2019-09-25 18:24:01 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
[...]
Ah, I’d forgotten that strand. Sounds like ‘effer insisted on driving him
(you’re far roo nervous to drive, Adam type stuff),

2019-09-25 20:00:09 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
[...]
Yes, that's what I'd assume to have happened.
A lifetime of happiness! No man alive could bear it; it would be hell on
earth. (George Bernard Shaw)
carolet
2019-09-25 14:56:58 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
[...]
I think that one of Kate's other children was born in the vicinity of
Ambridge, on a train, or some such.

Let me check ... Ah, yes, TAE tells me that Kate was on the blackberry
line with Hayley (discussing care of Phoebe) when her contractions
started. Hayley rushed her to Borchester, where Noluthando was born.

And while I'm looking things up, yes, Phoebe was born at Glastonbury.