Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 4th to 7th January 2021
2020-12-29 15:01:25 UTC
Cast :
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
Neil Carter - Brian Hewlett
Justin Elliott - Simon Williams
Alan Franks - John Telfer
Clarrie Grundy - Heather Bell
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Robert Snell - Graham Blockey
Roy Tucker - Ian Pepperell
Martyn Gibson - Jon Glover
Tanners - Jane Slavin

Director : Kim Greengrass
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Sarah Hehir
Writer : Caroline Harrington

Spoilers:
Monday 4th - There is regret at Brookfield, and Justin has questions to
answer.
Tuesday 5th - Kirsty reveals the truth, and Neil's under pressure.
Wednesday 6th - Clarrie’s a reluctant romantic, and Lynda’s feeling inspired
Thursday 7th - Roy has some advice for Kirsty, and Shula's having doubts.

--------------------

It has long amused me that the online RT listings referred to series 1
of TA. It would appear that we are about to move onto a new series,
series S2021.
2020-12-29 15:18:19 UTC
Monday 4th - There is regret at Brookfield, and Justin has questions to
answer.
Oh no! Who's David pushed off the roof this time?
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
Sally Thompson
2020-12-29 18:35:52 UTC
Monday 4th - There is regret at Brookfield, and Justin has questions to
answer.
Oh no! Who's David pushed off the roof this time?
I've checked the cast list to see who's still alive! Some returnees I see.
2020-12-29 21:18:26 UTC
On 29 Dec 2020 18:35:52 GMT, Sally Thompson
Monday 4th - There is regret at Brookfield, and Justin has questions to
answer.
Oh no! Who's David pushed off the roof this time?
I've checked the cast list to see who's still alive! Some returnees I see.
They might be alive so as to be in the cast but then we hear them
scream.
Chris
2020-12-30 09:21:40 UTC
On 29 Dec 2020 18:35:52 GMT, Sally Thompson
Monday 4th - There is regret at Brookfield, and Justin has questions to
answer.
Oh no! Who's David pushed off the roof this time?
I've checked the cast list to see who's still alive! Some returnees I see.
They might be alive so as to be in the cast but then we hear them
scream.
Justin’s pulled the plug on Pipsqueak etc. (Peggy’s spoiler of 31st)

This makes sense of Martyn Gibson’s rare appearance.

Makes more sense than the known closure of Hollowtree

2020-12-30 09:16:31 UTC
Martyn Gibson - Jon Glover
Still up to no good?

2020-12-30 10:05:22 UTC
Post by Chris
Martyn Gibson - Jon Glover
Still up to no good?
Sincerely Chris
Up before the beak for fiddling his expenses?
Min
2020-12-30 22:58:12 UTC
Martyn Gibson - Jon Glover
Maybe he's going to pay his bar bill?
Min
Chris
2020-12-31 19:22:51 UTC
Post by Min
Martyn Gibson - Jon Glover
Maybe he's going to pay his bar bill?
Yeah well, didn’t see Peggy’s ‘shocking’ coming. Blows my thought for
Monday out of the water.

2020-12-31 20:08:35 UTC
Post by Chris
Yeah well, didn’t see Peggy’s ‘shocking’ coming. Blows my thought for
Monday out of the water.
I thought that was beautifully done (the SWs are doing really well at
the moment!), not least because it had been signalled that Peggy had got
Kate sussed, but long enough ago that we'd been able to more or less
forget about it.
No man is a failure who is enjoying life (William Feather)
Vicky Ayech
2020-12-31 21:54:09 UTC
On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 20:08:35 +0000, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Yeah well, didn’t see Peggy’s ‘shocking’ coming. Blows my thought for
Monday out of the water.
I thought that was beautifully done (the SWs are doing really well at
the moment!), not least because it had been signalled that Peggy had got
Kate sussed, but long enough ago that we'd been able to more or less
forget about it.
Yes I remember we thought Peggy would recognise Alice's problem
because of her first Jack. I liked that they got June to do the NYE
broadcast. And the poem too. A tribute to how long she's been in TA
and how important she was and still is. Much better one than the silly
competition to get her money.

I wish they had not marooned Jazzer and Tracy in the pavillion. It was
such an obvious ploy.
Mike McMillan
2021-01-01 09:05:31 UTC
On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 20:08:35 +0000, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Yeah well, didn’t see Peggy’s ‘shocking’ coming. Blows my thought for
Monday out of the water.
I thought that was beautifully done (the SWs are doing really well at
the moment!), not least because it had been signalled that Peggy had got
Kate sussed, but long enough ago that we'd been able to more or less
forget about it.
Yes I remember we thought Peggy would recognise Alice's problem
because of her first Jack. I liked that they got June to do the NYE
broadcast. And the poem too. A tribute to how long she's been in TA
and how important she was and still is. Much better one than the silly
competition to get her money.
I wish they had not marooned Jazzer and Tracy in the pavillion. It was
such an obvious ploy.
It is just not cricket!